Matt66

Matt66

Reaction score
New member proud owner 1995 Mustang GT I have recently purchased this car for HPDE track days. Look forward to learning a lot here and meet new friends

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you’re here. Feel free to ask questions, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge floating around in here.

And when you start putting that car together, make sure to start a build thread with lots of pictures.

OP
OP
Matt66

Matt66

Reaction score
Thank you I sure will. Unfortunately I’m almost done but will post what I got. This thing is a beast 427 flatplane stroker full frame roll cage suspension upgrade brembo brakes I will get some photos went to my first HPDE at AMP Dawsonville Ga last week what a blast

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Howdy Matt! Glad you have joined us and you seem to have a clear goal in mind. That is half the battle.

OP
OP
Matt66

Matt66

Reaction score
I’m not to good on the video stuff how do I make video then post on forum

chithead

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear about your track day! Your Stang sounds awesome already!

OP
OP
Matt66

Matt66

Reaction score
Great day at Atl Motorsports Park HPDE. Got couple video clips I’m gonna send got a grinding rubbing sound when making sharp turns and accelerating out I found nothing loose or rubbing car did great besides the noise

OP
OP
Matt66

Matt66

Reaction score
In the rear sounds like the Driver side maybe brake pads against rotor not sure I took all apart and nothing axle seal is not leaking or loose no natal in diff weird

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online