Maximum Motorsports LCA Install

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
What kind of a difference did you feel? been thinking about RLCA's for a while. Are they the adjustable or non-adjustable?

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
They are the non adj, but they made a world of difference. The things I mainly felt were when I shifted. Before when I shifted I could feel the rear of the car kinda stand up and clunk.... it doesnt do that anymore. It just chirps and goes... Its so much smoother. Also believe it or not, handling was improved. The stock LCA can sway side to side, moving your axle. These baby's dont move! They really plant you on the ground. Oh, cant forget that launches were helped too! :dancing6:

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
How hard or easy of an install is it? damn, you got me thinking about it now....I can feel the rear axle move whenever i take hard turns...lol

drifts14x

Reaction score
Yeah, how hard is the install, I need something to keep me busy while I'm chilling in Orlando for the next month, figure I could mod my car some more (after I get out the dent that some :aresehole: punched in the side of my car). Is the cornering improved, or does the car still feel like it needs a bigger sway bar?

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
The Rear End is greatly improved. I no longer "hop" around a corner... The install is easy with jack stands and a floor jack. Just follow their instructions....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online