Maximum Motorsports LCA Install

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CanaryGT, Jul 6, 2007.

1. CanaryGT

CanaryGT Well-Known Member

SO I ordered the parts and did the install! And all I can say is holy shit... They make a huge difference! But yeah, heres the link for all the pics etc... and the yellow mustang is mine.... not the one with the TrickFlow Engine...

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/CanaryGT/

2. 68mustang5.0

68mustang5.0 Active Member

What kind of a difference did you feel? been thinking about RLCA's for a while. Are they the adjustable or non-adjustable?

3. CanaryGT

They are the non adj, but they made a world of difference. The things I mainly felt were when I shifted. Before when I shifted I could feel the rear of the car kinda stand up and clunk.... it doesnt do that anymore. It just chirps and goes... Its so much smoother. Also believe it or not, handling was improved. The stock LCA can sway side to side, moving your axle. These baby's dont move! They really plant you on the ground. Oh, cant forget that launches were helped too! :dancing6:

4. 68mustang5.0

68mustang5.0 Active Member

How hard or easy of an install is it? damn, you got me thinking about it now....I can feel the rear axle move whenever i take hard turns...lol

5. drifts14x

drifts14x Member

Yeah, how hard is the install, I need something to keep me busy while I'm chilling in Orlando for the next month, figure I could mod my car some more (after I get out the dent that some :aresehole: punched in the side of my car). Is the cornering improved, or does the car still feel like it needs a bigger sway bar?

6. CanaryGT

The Rear End is greatly improved. I no longer "hop" around a corner... The install is easy with jack stands and a floor jack. Just follow their instructions....