Me and my dad finally bought my little brother a car.

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
We're gonna suprise him with it tomorrow, he had seen the car before and fell in love with it and we told him we cant buy it because of financial reasons, blah blah blah (Bullshit)

It's a Black 1990 Mustang GT (Hatchback) with 98k miles O0 (Original V8 car :pimp2: )

Automatic, 25th and BONE STOCK :banana:

I'll have before/after pics when he starts cleaning her up, because he was talking about how he would love to clean it up when he first saw it (sucker! :lol: )

It's not in bad condition at all though.. just lots of dust in the engine bay, needs to be buffed out and that's pretty much it! it's good to go!

I'll post a couple of pics tomorrow :D

EDIT: BETTER PICS IN THIS POST

Not sure why, but my phone is acting up and taking shitty pics :lame:

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

Downshift

Reaction score
Thats awesome man. How old is your bro? Better get some pics of that stang up for us.

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
No way man... not lucky at all as a matter of fact.. im just doing it because he's been dealing with all the bullshit my mom and my older brother have put him through, believe me.. he's earned it

For the last 7 years.. he hasnt even asked any of us to buy a single shirt to put on his back. He's either borrowed my clothes that i stopped wearing, my older brother's clothes or worked and bought his own clothes

When my mom was having alcohol problems he was the one had to deal with shit getting thrown at him and her screaming and yelling when it was only them home..

He's also 1 year ahead in school at the same time

I know that he's more than earned it and i think he deserves more than that mustang but it's okay because it's a good starter's stang and he understands that i would've bought him something nicer so we'll see what's up in a year when he gets more driving experience

Probably get him to sell that one and go get him something that he wants that's nice

DamieN said:

Downshift

Reaction score
Thats really cool that you are doing that for him. You sound like a really nice guy, good to hear that he gets something he wants for a change after having to deal with a really tough life and not buckling under the drama. O0 good for you man.

ripper

Reaction score
+1 Nice thing your doin there bro. Tell him to join the forums.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
other than it beign a hatchback, that is fucking awesome....i plan on handing my stang to my little brother when he turns 17 (won't let him have this much power or good looks for his first car ;D)...that is if i can deal with parting from sweet DFG.

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Well.. i showed my brother today.. and i have to say my brother's happiness meant the world to me.. he looked like the happiest person on Earth!! :banana: :dancing6:

Here's the pics.. i know they suck.. i'll get better ones tomorrow

Here she is.. before i picked her up
DSC00566.jpg

Here she is.. on the tow truck ready to get hauled to my shop
DSC00568.jpg

Here she is with the Cobra R wheels i bought for the car (I thought it was a nice touch)
DSC00569.jpg

Here is the fender BEFORE
DSC00572.jpg

Here is that same fender... AFTER
DSC00578.jpg

Here she is all blingin! O0
DSC00575.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
It's alright.. im gonna help him out on getting a 93 Cobra body kit O0

I'm getting him the 94-98 Differential (5 Lug) Soon (not installing it anytime soon though)

Then the 5 lug hubs (i think that's what they're called) for the front with Cobra calipers and discs 8)

I'm sort of helping him build the fox body that i never got to build (i had an 89 saleen that i never finished)

DFG_Pimpin said:
other than it beign a hatchback, that is fucking awesome....i plan on handing my stang to my little brother when he turns 17 (won't let him have this much power or good looks for his first car ;D)...that is if i can deal with parting from sweet DFG.

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn that is so cool, glad he likes and make sure he takes care of it :thumb:

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Yeah, he's gonna take care of it.. he put the rims on himself and did all the cleaning except for the buffing

Oh yeah, and the little ashtray door doesnt work, stays open and never closes :hammer:

Damn fox bodies... :rollinglaugh:

5.HOE said:
damn that is so cool, glad he likes and make sure he takes care of it :thumb:

TheBab

Reaction score
sweet , get him on the forums.

Car looks great..

Thats nice of ya to hook him up.

BTW: Take better pictures ;)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thats nice of you! That looks pretty bad ass with the black rims too. Get better pics dangit!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
NICE!!!! like those wheels...looks like death...
:dancing6: :banana: :dancing6:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell