me vs 87 grand national t type

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
raced my friends t type...i love this car..i wanted to lose to it ..haha..but anyway it went down like i thought..id get him off the line and hed blow by me....he passed me by 100 ..it was a fun race..not bad for a stock 87 though...i need to get my pi intake/ cam though..he wouldnt touch me then O0

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
grand nationals are just nasty in general, i know 2 people with them, one of them left a burnout about 200' long, he has smoked wrx's, a sti, a few mustangs. My other buddy has one completly restored, looks amazing

94twinscrew

Reaction score
..he should have had you way before 100mph.....sounds like his motor's a bit weak....do a p/i swap and you take him the way he stands now.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
..he should have had you way before 100mph.....sounds like his motor's a bit weak....do a p/i swap and you take him the way he stands now.

I was going to say the same, those nationals are pretty quick in the 1/4

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
94twinscrew said:

yep,and easy to mod.....I still miss mine :'(

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Snakebit said:
94twinscrew said:

yep,and easy to mod.....I still miss mine :'(

haul hinnie with a few mods :boink:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
i went for a ride in it..it didnt feel all that fast..i dunno ..its stock so its supposed to have 245 hp even though that may be underrated...there was also the fact that my fuzion zr1s will grip from a stop without even a chirp and he was spinning with the crappy yokahamas....thats probably why it took so long for him to catch me.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Grand Nationals, but I have allot of respect for them. I had my butt whipped by those things on many occasions back in the day.

G

GREG@SN95

I don't care for them either...

But they are damn good cars...

97vertstang

Reaction score
grand nationals!!!!! FTMFW!!! did i mention i like them??? ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member