I8310005.jpg

I8310004.jpg

Comments are welcome

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
yes sir, i didnt bother taking pics cause it was in diredt sunlight. they are a little darker than mine, and kinda hard to see in the day. if he leaves his 3rd brake light alone and stock he will be fine.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
yup the 3rd brake light will be left alone (it has a cobra wing so it is on the wing). I dont expect too much trouble from the popo in the small town i am in. Ill turn on the park lights when needed and should be fine. Ill just tell them that they were like that when i bought it cuz the guy had the car painted and was too stupid/lazy to mask off the lenses... :police: They should light up enough to see easily. Ill find out when they get here i guess.

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
OH OH OH!!!.... I thought that was your car.... i was like wtf wheres ur wheels :hammer:...then i re-read it. Mean Green, Doesnt look bad congrats

G

GREG@SN95

srry... ]JMO...

But I'd just tint em or swap to 96+ if i was you

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
They are tinted its just color matched. I like the horizontal tails much better than the vertical tails

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i like the tinted look better but the color match is definitly unique and looks pretty dang wicked. nice job paul on the tails. i wonder how mine would look tinted? vertical and tinted on a black car.. sexy or no?

meangrn, post pics up when you get them at night if you would. im interested to see how they look since they are color matched.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ill see what i can do with pics. they wont be great cuz i only have access to a shitty camera right now

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys, trey black car+ dark tinted tails= SEXY

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like it, black it out baby.

Got any pics of the lights on?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i got them today. Wont be able to put them on till tomorrow. I need to get a new bulb so i figure why take them off twice. Ill see if i can get pics of the lights on. They will pry be dark enough that the cops will give me problems but i guess we will see. Paul did an awesome job on the paint and the packing (as long as ups didnt run them over there is no way they were going to be broken lol)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Well i got them today. Wont be able to put them on till tomorrow. I need to get a new bulb so i figure why take them off twice. Ill see if i can get pics of the lights on. They will pry be dark enough that the cops will give me problems but i guess we will see. Paul did an awesome job on the paint and the packing (as long as ups didnt run them over there is no way they were going to be broken lol)
:hammer: last thing i wanted was all that work to go to waste cause another end piece broke.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya i know it. I was worried about them making it but then when i opened the box and saw the packing i was like no way in hell there are broke.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online