Megs brushes on sale at AA

wytstang

Reaction score
I saw thread on autopia about the brushes being 50% off so I went today to see if it was true. Well it was I picked up Megs tire brush and wheel brush for $7.40 out the door. Megs wheel brush is normally $10 alone, the computer showed them as discontinued :banana: these will be perfect for my 18'' White Saleens I'n ordering soon.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yup a lot of the megs stuff is discontinued, some Advance stores still have a few items buried out back, thats how I got my microfiber cloth for $1.00.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
Holy crap $17 just for shipping thats insane head out to AA and see if they have any on sale. If not email Rob (winnercircle) and ask him if the brush bends.

ALITL8

Reaction score
take it from a detailer, every brush they sells for $10-$20 from Megs can be bought at Ace Hardware or Walmart for pennies on the dollar. toothbrushes, q-tips and paint brushes work great on interior components (vents, switches, buttons, etc); get a horsehair brush for removing wax around emblems; bath tub style brushes for tires and wheel wells; bug sponges, chenille sponges and a couple of odd brushed for wheels, wheel wells and under the hood should get the job done.

all im really saying is look in housewares for your brushes and save your money ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online