Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Member of the Year 2014
:big_banana_Dance:

Hello!

Instead of Dec Ride Of The Month we are doing Member Of The Year! Member of the year focuses on the person rather than the car. Nominate someone you felt greatly benefited the forum over the past year... maybe you felt the individual was the most helpful or simply just gave the forum a fun atmosphere.

If you don't remember, DeepList won last years member of the year. He was nominated mainly for all the hard work he has put into the forum behind the scenes. (Click HERE) Congrats again and thank you for your past and present work!

Member of the year is a nice way to wrap up the year and show appreciation to the many members that make the forum what it is. The staff at SN95Forums would like to thank everyone for the great year! Even if you don't get nominated thank you for the part you played in make this, in my opinion, the best online community around.

Enough talk,
EVERYONE is eligible for nominations!

Except for MustangChris... (kidding)

The winner will receive a fancy certificate and a $100 certificate from [MENTION=16800]TMI Products[/MENTION]

Again, Thank you for the amazing year!

-Orange :eek:range: and the rest of the SN95Forums staff.

Let the nominations beeeeegin!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to start this off by nominating [MENTION=17635]Orange 94[/MENTION] for stepping in and taking over ROTM responsibilities, which is a thankless and tiresome job... as well as working hard on the forum twitter account.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I appreciate all the moderators for their tireless work and dedication (no homo) but I nominate [MENTION=10547]CC'S95GT[/MENTION] he's a member with a lot of knowledge (maybe cuz he's old) he posts a lot in the introductions, makes people feel welcome just a solid member!

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, thanks guys!

There are so many people nomination worthy... If I have to pick I nominate [MENTION=10188]white95[/MENTION]. Even if for some crazy reason he doesn't think he's been on his "A game" lately he still deserves it. I think he provides great tech in a useful manner, is a friendly guy on the forum, but at the same time can put everything aside for his moderator duty. He's very good at the moderating job.

I'd also like to mention [MENTION=10547]CC'S95GT[/MENTION] as an "honorable mention". Like sinned said he's very friendly to the new members. He provides a lot of good information always in an appropriate matter. I even see him contributing good info on the Facebook page which takes an incredible about of patients. Just an all around good member.

There's a ton of people I'd like to mention. Those are just two Ive felt need to be mentioned lately.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to nominate [MENTION=17007]RichV[/MENTION].

I've seen one too many threads with Rich helping others and providing good tech to the forum. Also a great guy when it comes to voicing his opinion in a respectful manner.
This forum needs more well-rounded individuals like him.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There's been so many good nominations so far, but I don't like to just copy everyone!

I'd like to nominate ttocs, he's been able to be around a lot more lately, has developed a number of new skills (welding, body work) and is ready and willing to help anyone out to learn anything. Electrical issues? He's definitely the guy to call, and when I see the "battery drain" or "electrical gremlin" threads, I always go in just so I can mention him, but he's already posted and is trying to help.

Obviously I second each and every nomination already, all of you guys are great. It's hard to choose just one person, that's why this place, in my opinion, is the greatest mustang forum on the web. Thanks for all you do members.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I nominate [MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] also. Scott has been here a while now and his skills as a builder have grown but so has his patience when helping others.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
[MENTION=17007]RichV[/MENTION] for sure. Killin it with the tech advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99