Member Of The Year 2014 - VOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Time to vote on the member of the year!

Here are the members nominated for the title!

CC'S95GT
RichV

ttocs

Thank you for your hard work on the site! It's greatly appreciated!
Well done!

cxnPp9j.gif

The winner will receive a fancy certificate for MOTY and a $100 certificate from TMI Products

Even if you weren't nominated this year, thank you for the part you played in making this the best online community around!
Thank you for the great year everyone!

:wav:

RichV

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the nom!

I'll just say that everyone on this site is really chill and I'd call friends, well except for that CobraPoser dork. :D

Anyway, talking/modding/racing/dreaming Mustang is something in my blood and I love to give it back and share with anyone that will listen. I think it's important to keep the Mustang culture alive and modding into the future with the new and younger owners that walk into our group. It's great to teach those people how to diagnose a issue or how to get the most of their Mustang by adding some cool trick parts. So keep the newbs coming, no question is a dumb question. We were all new to this, none of us shot out with a toolbox and car keys!! :)

Thanks again!!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks for the nomination.
I couldn't have said it any better than Rich. We all have something to "give back". I truly enjoy helping out when I can and growing the hobby for the next generation.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You forgot to add yourself, mang.

abjVvdk.gif

The staff (Not including sectional mods) actually decided to remove ourselves from voting. Its our job to appear helpful and the three nominees deserve their time in the spot light.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The staff (Not including sectional mods) actually decided to remove ourselves from voting. Its our job to appear helpful and the three nominees deserve their time in the spot light.

Ah, understood. Also, I highlighted a bit in what you typed - *appear* helpful. Lol. I don't know if you did that on purpose or what, but that was funny ;) Besides, everyone knows you guys are helpful, the site wouldn't be here otherwise. :thumbsup:

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A big thank you to all our members who have helped make this the greatest online mustang community ever!
And an even bigger thank you to those of you who have done so much to be recognized by others.

53745617.jpg

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I was member of the year from 2005-2013. Woot!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Nope, you're confusing it with the "SN95 Colossal Douchebag of the Year" award.

NERD

Reaction score
Paul and Handz, Yin and Yang. Sunny And Cher. Hard Castle and Mcormick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online