Mentos and Coke...but better

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
That one fucking flew a mile. Ive never played with coke and mentos. We always had dry ice bombs :naughty: . A friend worked at a grocery store so we had access to free dry ice. Man we had some good times with dry ice. The night before graduation we had a shitload of em and raised some major hell. Had a couple people call us from the other side of town asking if we were messing with dry ice bombs cuz they heard some loud bangs that sounded like dry ice bombs... :hammer:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
dry ice+water in a 20 oz bottle w/ cap on tight=BOOM!!!!!
or if you want a very slow reaction just dry ice will work by itself after it melts (it takes a long time) warmer water makes it blow up faster, we just used reg tap water do a search for dry ice bomb should give ya some vids id imagine

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
???........... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

wytstang

Reaction score
Way to much time on there hands, honestly I would call the cops (or get my knife) and ask them to leave. All it takes is that bottle to fly into the side of my car and leave a nice dent......

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
wytstang said:
Way to much time on there hands, honestly I would call the cops (or get my knife) and ask them to leave. All it takes is that bottle to fly into the side of my car and leave a nice dent......

Not only the dent but coke on your car is not a good thing.

If you think dry ice bombs are cool you need to make an acetylene bomb. Use a rubber glove or a balloon. Light your torch then put it out. Fill up your container. Connect a fuse and get the hell away "QUICKLY". Last 4th of July I was rattling windows 100 feet away. You can feel the shock wave from the blast. Now that is cool. Needless to say my wife yelled at me, but I did not care.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
wytstang said:

Not only the dent but coke on your car is not a good thing.

If you think dry ice bombs are cool you need to make an acetylene bomb. Use a rubber glove or a balloon. Light your torch then put it out. Fill up your container. Connect a fuse and get the hell away "QUICKLY". Last 4th of July I was rattling windows 100 feet away. You can feel the shock wave from the blast. Now that is cool. Needless to say my wife yelled at me, but I did not care.

Ya i have seen those before. Ever watch that show on discovery channel about boyd coddington's shop. There was an old guy who filled a styrofoam cup up and when he was doing it he was like oooo this is a big one ima have to turn my back to it. Then he touched the torch to the cup and scared everyone in the building... fucking hilarious!!

If i ever try that coke/mentos deal it will be in the middle on nowhere so nothing can get hurt. I do crazy/stupid shit from time to time but i do it responsibly (well as much as possible) ???

4.6snake

Reaction score
thats the first time ive heard of the mentos and coke thing. and +1 on the acetylene bomb :dancing6: :dancing6:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
aluminum foil and muradic acid does the trick for me :bunny3:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ive seen aluminium foil and "the works" cleaning stuff and i wasnt impressed at all. It does foam and turn everything black that was the only cool thing.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
95KBGT said:
aluminum foil and muradic acid does the trick for me :bunny3:
Got Vids?
i could prob arrange it. Its very loud and very dangerous. These kiddos with mentos would run home crying to their momma with their ass hole puckered up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.