MGW race handle, input?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I installed an MGW short throw in my 95 back in September of 2014. Love the shifter and wouldn't run anything else. I picked the standard handle and like it, but I want a little more of a race type feel, so I was looking at grabbing a race handle. Anyone have the race handle and used the standard prior to it? Any input would help, thanks ladies

Caboose302

Reaction score
I drove a t-45 with a comfort handle and a t-56 with the race handle so I don't know how comparable they are but the race seemed to have a longer reach.
If you're asking for ladies advice then I would go with the comfort of standard since their arms are usually shorter?
Why not just buy one and you can swap them out when you want? And if you find one that you like WAY better I'm sure you could sell the other one without too much trouble.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe if you weren't so gender specific as to who you wanted to answer your question, you would get more responses.

I'm just kidding, I use steeda tri-ax so I have no input.
Hahaha
I drove a t-45 with a comfort handle and a t-56 with the race handle so I don't know how comparable they are but the race seemed to have a longer reach.
If you're asking for ladies advice then I would go with the comfort of standard since their arms are usually shorter?
Why not just buy one and you can swap them out when you want? And if you find one that you like WAY better I'm sure you could sell the other one without too much trouble.

Yeah they're cheap enough I'll just order one. Thanks ladies hahaha

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have both handles. However, I have not used the standard yet. I decided to try the race handle first and I have not removed it since. So I can't really give any input on the differences. However, the handles are easy enough to change out so give it a shot - if you end up hating the race handle I'm sure you could re-sell it.

Mustanger

Reaction score
IMG_6678.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online