mid pipe

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
:mad: damn my car sits too low, especially with the longtubes. tonight the driver side flange where the midpipe connects to the mufflers got pulled apart. havnt really looked at it too much, i just hope i can tap the part back onto the midpipe and just tighten everything back down......

Suspect

Reaction score
happened to my buddy in his fox. it works itself loose once in awhile. id just check it every now and then.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, pretty sure i can get it fixed easily. i just am torn on what to do with the ride hieght. i dont drive it but every so often, but i hate having to worry about ripping stuff apart under the car. seems like i hit every little thing on the road now days.....

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well, got it fixed for the time being. man i need to raise the car just a tad

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i would have to get under there to check man. i know there isnt much room for error though

S

scarface

Its wierd...I have the same setup as you and your car is WAAAAYYYYY lower looking than mine? I guess its the wheel size.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I agree, your car seems to be sitting lower than the normal Eibach Pro Kit, do you have the spring isolators on there? I'd hate to see you lift it up, your car looks amazing, but I know what you mean about hitting stuff under there.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
no spring isolators..... when i was putting the long tubes in i fig i would try it to see what it looked like, and i love the stance. i dont have any noise complaints, but with the long tubes it is just too low. just gonna end up putting some new isolators back in and see if it helps, i dont drive the car too often so it really isnt a big deal. but i am just afraid i will really mess up something. last month leaving a car show, someone had tossed some sort of electronic device out on the road downtown. lets just say it was about the size of a vcr. i knocked the shit out of it with the k member and drug it for a few...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
The polyurethane isolators look nice and arent too expensive. Did you take out both the top and bottom isolators? That would definitely expalin the low look. I was thinking bout taking just one out off my front springs, but I already have trouble getting the jack under the front. They just look so sexy when they're low though...

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah i took out both top and bottom. thinking of just going back with some on the top and see how i like it

Rantheman

Reaction score
you look like you sit just as low as me I just avoid and thing I can also if it is not fixable I know where you can buy the tubes between the muffler and the mid pipe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online