Might be making a new purchase soon

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Welp the 2010 fell through, probably best. I'm working with an old dealership I did business with in the past. 2007 GT 90k miles.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
there can't be that many dealerships with in a few miles that do not know you by now.
To be 100% honest There's only 2 dealerships I've dealt with here in Texas. The dealership where I bought the Acura, and BMG where I bought the both 06 GT's, the 2010 GTI, and the 04 GT. Only other dealership I bought from than those two was up in Oklahoma where I bought the 98 GT...

RichV

Reaction score
I'm holding out for a Coyote. Drove an 05 GT for a couple of years, had a student last year with a Coyote '15 GT. All I got is WOW.

The 11+ cars are getting cheaper, dude had a 12 GT with 60k on a FB group for $18k. It needs to be closer to $10k before I can justify it as a toy, but I would hold out. I bought my GTS for something to drive until I can get into a 11+ GT.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Well it's in the works! Spoke with my sales guy today to inform him I'm working on the cash for him. He seemed happy to be gaining my business back (no surprise there) it'll be nice to be behind the wheel of a Mustang again. Now that I'll have 2 vehicles I won't have to worry about having to sell my pride and joy again...
Anyway here are some additional pics.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have deleted the same comment 2 or 3 times now but always deleted it. I have to know as I am sure other here do too.... I thought you got rid of the mustang because of the kid/girl situation? I am afraid to ask if that changed or if your just making more money, have 6 months pay saved up as security and decided its time to live a little?

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
I have deleted the same comment 2 or 3 times now but always deleted it. I have to know as I am sure other here do too.... I thought you got rid of the mustang because of the kid/girl situation? I am afraid to ask if that changed or if your just making more money, have 6 months pay saved up as security and decided its time to live a little?
It unfortunately changed. My Fiancee had miscarried... Was not exactly the easiest thing in the world to overcome..
Worst part was she actually encouraged me to KEEP the white Mustang but me being the person I am I wanted to make sure we had the room we need to fit the kids in the car and at the time fitting multiple kids in the Mustang just wasn't exactly ideal, so I bought the Acura. Since everything happened we sat down and had a talk. She told me she know how much I loved Mustangs and how it killed me to let my white S197 go, so she encouraged me to buy another while keeping the Acura and here I am.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Did you learn to wrap it up this time?!?! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81