mini-photoshoot - 95 Rio Red Cobra and 96 Mystic Cobra **PICS** (DUW)

Turbo306

Reaction score
Great looking cars!... Just wondering how you like thoses nittos?... do they hook good?.. and are they just street radials or drag radials?...

OP
OP

95riosnake

Reaction score
They are the regular 555's, not the drag radials. But I will say for a street tire they hook pretty decent. I had Bridgestone Potenzas on my last set of wheels, and these 555's outperform them by far.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
rgs said:
nice cars

random question but do you think you could take a pic of your hanger location with your side exhaust?

i have the same setup in the mail and was wondering where the hell im gonna have to get the new hangers welded in?!?>!?

Did you just say that you have an SVO side exhaust system int he mail as in you just ordered it? :eek:

WHERE?! HOW?! WHO?! :banana:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Oh yes, and these are some of the sexiest pieces of digital material i have EVER lade yes upon. Holy crap. Wow. :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

rgs

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
rgs said:
nice cars

random question but do you think you could take a pic of your hanger location with your side exhaust?

i have the same setup in the mail and was wondering where the hell im gonna have to get the new hangers welded in?!?>!?

Did you just say that you have an SVO side exhaust system int he mail as in you just ordered it? :eek:

i bought it privately

OP
OP

95riosnake

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
rgs said:
nice cars

I know where you can get your hands on a used kit without tips if you are interested. The shop where my car is right now for the cam swap and porting has a Borla side exit kit sitting in the back room from where he did the same thing to another guy's exhaust as he did to mine (only with dynomax bullet mufflers instead of Stingers). If you're interested let me know and I can get you the shop's phone number. He was sayin he'd be interested in selling the kit.

thorco3

Reaction score
this thread deserves to be bumped :drunk:

rio if you happen to come in here again, I wouldn't mind have some hi-res copies of some of those pics if you've got them.

I love seeing pictures of both of your guys cars... not sure how I missed this thread originally :thumb:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I missed this thread thanks for the bump.

Man I love that stang, deffently my favorite rio red ever love the clean look you went with it (ie silver wheels) the underhood is amazing too, makes me wish I went powercoated silver instead of polished under the hood.

Cars look great and wicked photos.

rio94

Reaction score
i would love to hear that exhaust setup if you have any videos or sound files could you please post them and that is a kick ass ride O0

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95riosnake said:
img1937bqz5.jpg

whats is that other bar that bolts to the axel using U-Bolts and where did you get it?

OP
OP

95riosnake

Reaction score
That's a Steeda adjustable sway bar, it's made to work in conjunction with either the stock sway bar, or an aftermarket sway bar. I like it, the rear of this car is flat as hell in the turns

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Both of the cars look freakin awesome. i want to lower the front of mine more, do either of you scrape a lot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online