minor project

kari

Reaction score
we had some extra time so we desided to do some paintjob. Lets hope it runs again at spring! :help2:

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

97vertstang

Reaction score
that looks like one hell of a project to me :noes: hope it all goes good :thumb: and before u start the engine again use any filter other than fram!!!!

OP
OP
K

kari

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
that looks like one hell of a project to me :noes: hope it all goes good :thumb: and before u start the engine again use any filter other than fram!!!!
what oilfilter do you recommend for use? Selection here in Finland is not so good. Does anyone know how to remove the roof carpeting?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:

yea thats a pretty decent sized project to do :)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Thats going to be a awesome looking car, i can see it now with Black bullits dropped....badass!

Wickedz

Reaction score
are you going to stick with the orange exterior paint? That would be nice and set it off once finished of course

OP
OP
K

kari

Reaction score
Wickedz said:
are you going to stick with the orange exterior paint? That would be nice and set it off once finished of course
Yes its going to be the same colour. Its bright tangarine , rare colour so we dont want to change it.
Some parts that it needs we will change, Bassani x-pipes, King cobra clutch, Koni shocks and struts, and polish and paint everything we can.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck, that will be nice.

We're definately gonna need more pics!!

Downshift

Reaction score
I love that color. Cant wait to see it when its done. And thats no minor project haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online