"Miranda" RyanCess's 1998 Ford Mustang V6 Build (Nov 2015)

RyanCess

Reaction score
Yesterday i got my first car. Its a 1998 V6 Ford Mustang. Needs little body work and the car is a little ashy looking. Im really happy with my purchase. It has 126,000 miles and has been owned by one person since its birth back in 1998. Im excited for the potential i can see in Miranda. :grin::grin::grin: As of now my plans for her are to get some low, respray her, and get new rims and a front lip.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome, looks like a good start.
Any end goals? Building the v6 or looking at doing a swap?

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
Awesome, looks like a good start.
Any end goals? Building the v6 or looking at doing a swap?

Ahhhh hahah I havent thought that far. Probably just gonna build the V6 cause I already have it.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im tuned in on this one!

Buddy you hang out around here often and keep us posted!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! Have fun with the build and drag in the ladies with that ride! The back seat has plenty of room lol

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
My first "Mod" to Miranda was the front windshield I had installed this morning. Sorry for so many pics :tongue3:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
No need to say sorry, pictures are good and since I can't read, that's all I get to do is look at pictures. Looks like you have a good foundation to start with. You paint is doing the same thing mine was lol. Do you have any time frame for when you will get it painted?

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
No need to say sorry, pictures are good and since I can't read, that's all I get to do is look at pictures. Looks like you have a good foundation to start with. You paint is doing the same thing mine was lol. Do you have any time frame for when you will get it painted?

Thank you. I'm a photographer so there will be a lot of pictures. I aim to get it painted in either January or February.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Aftermarket windshield? I'm liking this thread already. Congrats on your first car! What part of the golden state are you in?

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
Aftermarket windshield? I'm liking this thread already. Congrats on your first car! What part of the golden state are you in?

Thank you kindly. Im from a little town called West Covina about 22 miles east of Los Angeles.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ayyyyyyy West Covina :cool:

I have a buddy who lives on Lark Ellen off Azusa. I'm at his house a couple times a year during car shows. Nothing but good times up there.

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
Ayyyyyyy West Covina :cool:

I have a buddy who lives on Lark Ellen off Azusa. I'm at his house a couple times a year during car shows. Nothing but good times up there.

thats tight! I know exactly where that is. I liive like 1 mile from there.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Yall cut out the California talk! Im saturated in damp mist cold Ky crap. Making me depressed!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yall cut out the California talk! Im saturated in damp mist cold Ky crap. Making me depressed!

You live in Kentucky, your whole life is surrounded by depression!!!!!

I'm stuck in this god forsaken state as well so I can fully understand and sympathize!!!!!

:)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You live in Kentucky, your whole life is surrounded by depression!!!!!

I'm stuck in this god forsaken state as well so I can fully understand and sympathize!!!!!

:)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!
You just now realize how close together we live? LOL

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Too bad you are on the coast - I have two spare cowl covers (black piece under the wipers) and it looks like you could use one of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.