Miranda

RyanCess

Reaction score
I'm sad because she will never be fast because I don't have macho bucks for a supercharger or know how to do a split port swap :/ :( BUT I could make her look cool so I got that going for me.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Start making money and the rest will follow. Nothing in life comes easy, except for death.

:eek:

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Keep plugging away at it man, I thought by age 27 I'd have the funds for a huge build but other things in my life have taken a higher priority. That hasn't stopped me from piecing my car together a little at a time to bring it closer to where I want it to be. Just have fun and chip away at the mods as you can. There's nothing wrong with a slow build and learning how to work on a car along the way.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
You have the ability to do anything you want! Fighting with yourself is the beginning of the battle. If you go in with a losing attitude, you will lose. That being said, all of your information is right here. We can help you with EVERYTHING you want to do to the car. You just have to put in the effort.

mustangmurley

Reaction score
Rome wasn't built in a day my friend! Keep working on it piece by piece and it will all come together how YOU want it don't settle for anything less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricSt1tch

Reaction score
Bro I know how you feel but keep going forward, she will get to where you want it. Believe me. I work $10 an hour and go to school. Keep trying man. All will come in time!

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Stop worrying about going faster. There's always someone with more money and a faster car. Keeping it looking good and unique is the ticket. Better parts will come later. How about this. Become a great driver. Lot less of those around then fast cars. A fast driver in a slower car will always beat a slow driver in a fast car.

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Stop worrying about going faster. There's always someone with more money and a faster car. Keeping it looking good and unique is the ticket. Better parts will come later. How about this. Become a great driver. Lot less of those around then fast cars. A fast driver in a slower car will always beat a slow driver in a fast car.

Yeah, unless you're driving an SN95.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online