Mirror removal?

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
I'm going to get my side mirrors painted and was wondering what is needed to take them off?

I haven't really tried messing w/ them yet and the car is in storage.....so if any one has any tips or better yet pics I'd appreciate it :thumb:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
jus three bolts on the inside behind the black cover(if you dont have mach460) or right behind the tweeters of the mach 460

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
not sure bro i was going to paint mine but the mach460 speakers are a biatch to get off, granted i didnt look at them real well but ya know.

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
i was told after you remove the triangle pieces/mach stereo, then you have to pull the mirror up a little to disconnect the power mirror harness..

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
When my sister ran into the side of the garage with my car and ripped off my mirror, all I was pop the mach460 cover off, and take off a few bolts, disconnect a few wires and it was off, If I remember correctly that is..

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya there aint nothing too it. Just pop off the black piece on the inside and there are 3 bolts and i imagine just disconnect the plug for the power mirrors

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its gravy...
the mach speaker grill pops off with a small screwdriver, then unscrew the tweeter and access the mirror mounting bolts behind it. You might have to pull up the harness some to get to the connector.

ryclef331

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
its gravy...
the mach speaker grill pops off with a small screwdriver, then unscrew the tweeter and access the mirror mounting bolts behind it. You might have to pull up the harness some to get to the connector.

Its so easy...a caveman could it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99