Miss my baby

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
So my car has been in the shop for quite some time now and I am really starting to miss it. But atleast when its all done it will look better than showroom, and I will have the chance to fall in love all over again. Until then here is a video I found that my ex took with my cellphone...sometime last year, enjoy

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
I feel ya man. I've only had mine a few weeks and its alreadyhaving trouble. Its been in the for about bout 2 weeks now i think. What u getting done to urs?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Its getting painted. But I am doing it all myself at work and the new shop hours are playing hell with getting it done.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Haha, thanks guys. Ill do an even better one with a nice cam after she is all back together. God I love buying tires.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Haha, thanks guys. Ill do an even better one with a nice cam after she is all back together. God I love buying tires.

you have 17s dont you. :hammer:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
your neighbors must really love breathing tire smoke lol

97blackgt

Reaction score
nice burn man..

what color are u painting it...probably the same eh?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Haha, who cares about the neighbors, thats a shop parking lot and the area you see in the background is the ghetto. They are up all hours of the night yelling at each other from house to house and blaring retarded music. So if you ask me I say f*ck em. Yes DFG I do have 17s but then again I do happen to be the her to the helm of the biggest tire shop in the tricounty area, so even if I had 20s Id still love buying tires. AHHAHA.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
5.9, 5.9, 6.0, 5.9, 6.0, 5.8

P.S. this post is only funny if youve seen Blades of Glory

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member