Miss

OP
OP
W

whty98

Reaction score
No STNG, you were right. Thanks for your info because I would have thought it was just coolant leaking from a hose, not a cracked intake. I haven't seen the actual crack but it may have also been due to a loose clamp...not sure yet, but I will be getting a PI intake while on Xmas break :santa_grin:

It's really shitty that a brand new intake (bought from a ford dealership) 2 years old cracks in the back.

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
All the plastic intakes they make are junk. When i bought my car 2 years ago it had the non pi aluminum cross over on it. I broke it, put on, new one, 24 hours later broke it. Now just put on a pi until the vri manifold comes out. I am waiting on it to break. They arent getting installed wrong, they are just a piece of junk. I had one that broke and the only way you could see it is when you took it off. I even sprayed started fluid around it and it didnt make a difference.

jpajkos

Reaction score
My P.I. intake it holding up fine. I give me car hell everyday. I think what happened here is that you just didn't luck out. It will get fix bro no worries. Don't get discouraged. The aftermarket scene is starting to make a move on intake from companies like VRI, and trickflow. Just hold out like the rest of us and get the pony back on the road ASAP. :santa_afro:

STNG_96

Reaction score
Hope everything works out for ya bud, good luck with that pi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online