MM Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I'm thinking of installing one in my 95GT. Anyone here have any experience with the MM Quadrant and firewall adjuster? Or what other brands are comparable?

If I go with the MM, they are selling the OEM cable for 167, is there anywhere else I can get it cheaper?

Thanks

COBRAGUY

Reaction score
95CALI-5.0 said:
I'm thinking of installing one in my 95GT. Anyone here have any experience with the MM Quadrant and firewall adjuster? Or what other brands are comparable?

If I go with the MM, they are selling the OEM cable for 167, is there anywhere else I can get it cheaper?

Thanks

I got mine at Holcomb Motorsports ( outlaw 10 ) for $89 ! Just click on link and then trans and clutch ......it is on second page !

http://www.parts123.com/PartFrame.a...holcomania.com&TITLE=Holcomb_Motorsport_Parts

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
If you can find a kit with the stock cable, or a kit with just the quadrant and firewall adjuster get it. The adjustable CABLE is a PIA and makes adjusting a bitch, not to mention they snap. The firewall adjuster offers great adjustability and you wont have to get under the car to fiddle with the cable.

OP
OP

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
Cool,
thanks for the input. I heard about aftermarket cables snapping etc. I'm not sure why the 94-95 cables are so much more $$$ than the 96-03 cables. It's more than double the price!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.