For Sale MMR 4.6 stroker H-beam rods, arp 2000, & Clevite bearings, new never run

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
I think so, but I'll try to get a measurement tonight to verify. I was using with a kellogg crank.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Look up the cleveite part number. If its the same as the standard bearing you're good.... but there are stroker cranks that I know of that agent ford specific and actually have a gm spec rod journals

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I'm also curious if with the cobra crank it will decrease or increase stroke what it would be.. unless they are the same length rod.

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Did a quick measure and journal bore is 2.085". From a quick google search that looks to be same as the OEM cobra crank. Not sure on the rod length w stock stroke crank. Might give MMR a call on that one to check.

Edit: guessing they aren't the same length b/c the 'stroker' rod is more $$ than the standard rod they sell. I'd still suggest giving them a call to verify tho

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
These should be shorter rods. The stroke should be shorter with a cobra crank, these will make the piston sit in the bore deeper removing quench benefits. I donated blood and had some beer

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Well hell.. I won't be able to do nothing for two weeks about to go out of town. . No signal where im going for two weeks. .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online