For Sale MOMO Monte Carlo Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I have a used MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel for sale. It fits '84 to '14 Mustangs (you will have to get a MOMO Mustang steering wheel hub, here). This wheel is lightly used - hasn't been in the car for many miles. The leather is in excellent shape, no nicks or scratches and not faded. The center metal part is also in really great shape. The horn button is included. The horn button also has no cosmetic blemishes. All in all, everything is in like new condition. Retails for $220 at American Muscle.

Note that screws are NOT included - they are part of the MOMO steering wheel hub kit. Also, the silver trim ring in the bag is NOT included - that is also part of the hub kit.

Price:
$SOLD (not including shipping)

Shipping: I'll ship anywhere in the 48; local pick up also if you guys want. To calculate shipping, it will be shipped from 32825, weighs about 4 lbs, and will be in a box with approximately these dimensions: 20"L x 14"W x 3.5"H. If you have any questions, please let me know.

IMG_4063.jpg

Front:

IMG_4064.jpg

Back:

IMG_4065.jpg

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
563_1.jpg

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOWERED THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE I WANT TO SELL THISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
marathon.gif

LOWERED THE PRICE AGAIN JESUS THIS IS A GREAT PRICE SOMEONE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYY IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can't stop watching that face plant

If you look close enough, you can actually see her head bounce off the street. Gnarly. It's like a train wreck, you just can't stop watching. I know the feeling :)

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mods please close this thread, item is sooooooooold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.