motor vs nitrous vs s.c

Z28 This

Reaction score
well im having trouble making up my mind what to do...so i want opinions..soon im going to be going with H/C/I,1.7 rockers,injectors,tb,maf...so im considering having that and puttin some 4.10 gears in it and runnin all motor but what i want ur opinion on is going with S.C with that setup or nitrous all my buddies say nitrous but thats all they use so there one sided kinda..haha but im lookin more for somethin on tap when i hit the gas thats why im not a big fan of nitrous but could yall give me ur opinions..which of the three :dunno:

Also itll have some 295 M/T DR on the back so itll hook

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
HCI first for sure IMO....

edit: didnt read clear enough, i would go SC over nitrous any day of the year but it all depends on what your planning to do with the car, ie DD, Track car, weekend warrior...

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I say supercharge it. No more refills :dancing6:
You may want to switch to 3:55 or 3:73 if you supercharge it for better traction.

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
if it were me i would go with a kennebell blower or a procharger. i have seen some impressive numbers with those on cars

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
the car has 3.73 now...well i want a 11 sec street car(daily driver)
for the road and for the track...i was thinkin a about a KB blowzilla or s trim vortech...hmmm

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
but with the s.c i buy its gonna have a 331 stroker with H/C/I and all that to back it up and runnin on 295 M/t DR'S

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
NITROUSINJECTED said:
if it were me i would go with a kennebell blower or a procharger. i have seen some impressive numbers with those on cars

Hands down the best two superchargers on the market.........the Novi blowers are very nice also.

VenomStang96

Reaction score
for a DD, I would say HCI plus a healthy shot of n20. Your engine can only handle 400hp and thats pushing it.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
After so many year's buying giggle gas, you could have bought a blower.

you mentioned power on tap, and you're a street car.
go for the posative displacement - torque on tap.
Kenne Bell.

with the engine parts you mentioned, you could run the blower, and nitrous injection.
one step at a time....

I wouyldn't recommend changing your gears, you'll have even worse traction problems.

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
werd but if you use giggle gas and a blower cant run a lot of gas threw it best case a 50 shot

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
i was refering to changing my gears only if i wanted to run all motor and just stay away from forced induction...whats the best unit of KB to buy for the 94-95? and what kinda numbers are those putting down rwhp and rwtq wise?ive always been a fan of KB'S...

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
the best thing to do is to call them up and ask them what all parts you need to make there advertised hp numbers if you dont you might get a to radical cam for there blower. they will tell you what they used to make the numbers

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
im going with AFR 185, and i wanted a lunati 1087 cam...with holley systimax intake

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online