MPH TT SN COBRA

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
ooohhhh baby, thats dirty, i would do some unspeakable things to that car if i ever drove it

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
What a damn sleeper! You could tell it didn't have much balls down low though. I bet all hell breaks loose around 4,000rpms!

r_suh

Reaction score
what a sweet place to screw around and blast donuts..
i guess he didn't like his tires lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
video seemed kinda lame.. looked like he didn't really know how to drive it or at least do some donuts. im not saying i would be any better because ive never done a donut.. well one and it was kinda lame but... his car is definitely badass though.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
video seemed kinda lame.. looked like he didn't really know how to drive it or at least do some donuts. im not saying i would be any better because ive never done a donut.. well one and it was kinda lame but... his car is definitely badass though.
really? i bought new tires last summer and they are pretty much all done from me

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he got better at the donuts as the video went on. And the exhaust sounds like LM2s with an offroad x. :dunno:

S

scarface

That guy is on here, under the screenname HISSN I think. I could be wrong, but I thought I remember seeing pics of his car, those tags, and being twin turbo...he is from VA I believe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online