msd6al on 94 gt

daltonduree

Reaction score
so this weekend im planing on finially installing my 6al ignition box on my gt. i already own it as well as the adapter harness. (wish i hadnt bought that but whatever) anyways. after looking at the car where the hell can i put it? not much for room in the engine bay lol.

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
My dad bought one and a timing retard for his spray setup. We stashed them under the passenger seat. Or maybe it was the timing retard and something else. Anyway they are under the passenger seat in the little dip.

Brought to you from a a land far far far very far veryy very far away

OP
OP
D

daltonduree

Reaction score
My dad bought one and a timing retard for his spray setup. We stashed them under the passenger seat. Or maybe it was the timing retard and something else. Anyway they are under the passenger seat in the little dip.

Brought to you from a a land far far far very far veryy very far away

thanks where did you run the wires?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Seen a lot of them under the hood. there is plenty of room under the intake on the pass side. If you have a stereo with an amp you like the sound of then try too keep it as far away from the amps power wires or the radio or it makes a really nice audible-tachometer...

OP
OP
D

daltonduree

Reaction score
Seen a lot of them under the hood. there is plenty of room under the intake on the pass side. If you have a stereo with an amp you like the sound of then try too keep it as far away from the amps power wires or the radio or it makes a really nice audible-tachometer...

thankyou!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
That shelf he made is pretty cool but again if you have a stereo you listen too mounting it there will probably inject noise into the stereo. I have troubleshot stereo systems for HOURS before trying to get around it because the owner didn't want to move to have no success. There is a lot of room in the fenders to mount/hide stuff.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
What would you recommend wrapping them in too prevent RF noise?

Why tin foil of course. Any smart person knows that..
If it's good enough to keep the government from reading your mind or aliens taking over your body. You know it will block radio signals. .
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online