Mufflers

Demolisher

Reaction score
Ok well i want that deep sound to my car i have borlas right now and not plezed im thinkin about putting dumps on the end but will it make a big sound diff? iono well who here has borla and who here has flows cuz i might change to flows.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a local with Borlas and offroad X on his 4.6 and it sounds mean as hell. Do you have a stock midpipe?

Dumps will deffently make it 'deeper' and a bit lounder not nesscarly alot louder though.

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
honeslty i dotn no if i have amid pipe i bearly got my stang im kinda new to stangs yes yes i was a camaro guy lol

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
heh well your exhaust if you want it louder get a midpie with no cats. A catless H pipe sounds best on 5.0s imo. What I mean by H pipe might ring a bell when I say Y pipe for ya camaro guys. ;)

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
well tommarow im going to the muffler shop and telling i want a cap (like a electric cutout) and dumps

Downshift

Reaction score
Maybe we could do a straight up trade what do you say? haha I really want borla. You got a sound clip? You like Bassani.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i love the sound of flowmasters..

Everybody does, that's why they are so popular, I'm just tired of them and want something diffrent :dunno:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i would trade my MAC exhuast for flowmaster 40 series dumped in a heart beat.

dnkapcorydnk

Reaction score
Not me, call me crazy but im not really into flows... Im getting hooker shortys with a catless x-pipe hooker aero-chambers and electronic cutouts... THEY SOUND MEAN AS HELL!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah