Must resist

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Goddamn i am having a hard time not getting this right now. I want to wait until my next check (i am a carpenter/subcontractor) and i dont get paid every two weeks (usually once a month) :(. Its a great deal and i want it bad but i wont run it till spring time anyways. I do need to get a adj fpr and fuel pump too so maybe ill get the fpr to tide me over for now.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Just to let you know, the WOT activation switch they have, i have been told its not that great....it is a PITA to put in, and they fail easily.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
dont plan on using it. Getting a tps/window switch combo from dynotune

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
dont plan on using it. Getting a tps/window switch combo from dynotune

O0 dynotune has good stuff, my bottle heater was from them, but i just sold it today. :dunno:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya i am going to get the tps/window switch from them and also there bottle warmer. Going to get the better black one too. I may end up getting the kit from them too i dunno. Depends on what deals i find when i get the $$. Really just got to figure out the little things like purge etc.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
ya i am going to get the tps/window switch from them and also there bottle warmer. Going to get the better black one too. I may end up getting the kit from them too i dunno. Depends on what deals i find when i get the $$. Really just got to figure out the little things like purge etc.

yeah, i had the black one...but i didnt have the pressure set-off thing. i sold it and my zex purge to a friend for $100

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
sigh..i should go nitrous and turbo or one or the other

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
sigh..i should go nitrous and turbo or one or the other

just add some juice with the KB...im suprised you only make 300HP, a guy i know put a Vortech V2 on his 01 and got 371.....and everyone says the 5.0 is superior. look like you need some new ported heads.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
believe me, my buddy has a KB 5.0 with 660HP its possible. once i get on my feet again i will get afr 165 heads f303 cam, maybe some forged internals and a sry shot and i should be tickling 500hp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online