Mustang 50th Anniversary M.O.R.E Program: Charlotte

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Want to park with your Mustang Car Club at the 50th Anniversary? You can with the M.O.R.E. Program that is sponsored by LatemodelRestoration.com! Get all the details on this special Mustang 50th Anniversary program here.

The MCA (Mustang Club of America) decided it would be great for the Mustang enthusiast groups to have a place they could call their own! Once we heard about it, we couldn’t pass on the opportunity to sponsor the program at Charlotte Motor Speedway. MCA officially announce the program to the public recently and they have decided to call it the "M.O.R.E. Program". It stands for Mustang Organizations Rallying Enthusiasts.

In past Mustang birthday events the Mustang Club of America, as the hosting organization, has made a number of attempts at allowing clubs, registries, and various organizations to gather together, at the venues so as to be able to park together, interact with one another and participate in the event activities as a group. The Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations will be no different.
Steve Prewitt 50th Anniversary MORE Program
The MORE program in Charlotte will be located in the Hospitality Village #1. You can see in on the map below. It is a paved area that will be dedicated to parking of only pre-registered Mustang Groups and Organizations. It contains roughly 1,500 parking spaces. Each group will get its very own dedicated area. Best of all there is no cost to participate in the MORE Program!!

mustang-50th-anniversary-more-program-charlotte_4838.jpg

cobra head

Reaction score
I will be coming up on sat its ab a 4 hr drive for me and a7 more of us 89coupe 91gt 2 03 04 cobras 98gt 95cobra and I belive a 85gt

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
I will be coming up on sat its ab a 4 hr drive for me and a7 more of us 89coupe 91gt 2 03 04 cobras 98gt 95cobra and I belive a 85gt

Does sn95fourms plan on having a group in the MORE program?

That would be cool if yall could get a group together. A minimum of 20 cars are required to reserve a MORE parking area for your group.

All the information is listed in the link.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
I got in with my Central Virginia Mustang group, just in case sn95 forum doesn't get enough members for their own group. I like the MORE area because you can come and go during the day if you want - you can't from the main area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online