Mustang Cobra's Suck (LOL)

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was in the Cobra last night with the wife and kid last night, and some guy in a Toyota starts yelling "Mustang Cobra's Suck". He yelled it at me 2 or 3 times at a traffic light. Then makes a left turn. What a fag.

S

scarface

man, that guy is soooo right. I hate those friggin cobras :lame:

ripper

Reaction score
Well if he made a LEFT turn you had a clear shot threw the drivers side window didnt you? :dunno:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
rofl i understand you had kids in your car and stuff..

luckily for me, i just had two buddies in mine when this happened on two separate occasions.

the first time.. about 6 kids in a 4 door something crappy were sitting at a light beside me.. i was turning left, they were going straight. taking a left would put me on a highway (small like city highway) and then straight took you through a neighboorhood, normally used in my city as a shortcut from the city highway to a major road on the other side...

well i was turning left, they were going straight, light turns green the driver yells out "YOUR CAR SUCKS" then starts to drive..

well i said "F*** no you didn't say that" and i jumped on it infront of him.. i stopped in the middle of the road right when we got into the neighboorhood.. so only two cars were in the entrance.. everyone else was blocked off in the middle of the intersection.. i jumped out of my car and said "WTF did you say? say it again!"

haha i think i scared the sh*t out of all 6 of them because the driver was trying to backup and go around me.. im not big either by any means.. 6'0 130lbs BARELY.. i think my car scared him more than myself..

the other time was the exact same except i just pulled next to the people (they were taking the left and i was going straight, same intersection) and then my buddy flipped them off lol.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ahhhh so :aresehole:'s are everywhere........even in Pennsylvania :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
down here in the south, its not a good thing to f with anyones car.. if they messed with mine, they'd get a club to the head, and if they said anything like that about it, they'd get a bitch :slap: to the face

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Here in hawaii, we have big huge ass local guys we call mokes, alot of them hate white people. I can p ass for a white guy, but i was born and raised here.

I was driving home from school one day, just going 45 or so, and some dude keeps tailing me. A moke in a chevy s10, altezza lights, no shirt on, long hair, super dark, tattoos up and down his whole body. After he gets pissed with me going 45, he makes a abrupt lane change, and sits by my back bumper for a while. He gets right on the side of me, and then he just looks at me, looks at the road, then looks at me. Im like, wtf?

I cut over to the other lane to make a left turn, as that motherfucker drives past me going straight, he spits on my car! right on the bumper! Im a very nonviolent person, so i didnt think anything of it. hell, hes like 20 feet tall and like 30 million pounds, im only 5'6 and i weigh 131 lbs, that bitch would flatten me in an instant.

Even in paradise theres always assholes.

ripper

Reaction score
In the old days all cars had lug wrenches in them just for Mokes. :)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry guys...it's true...your cobras suck...better let me take 'em off your hands (real cheap like)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
Here in hawaii, we have big huge ass local guys we call mokes, alot of them hate white people. I can p ass for a white guy, but i was born and raised here.

I was driving home from school one day, just going 45 or so, and some dude keeps tailing me. A moke in a chevy s10, altezza lights, no shirt on, long hair, super dark, tattoos up and down his whole body. After he gets pissed with me going 45, he makes a abrupt lane change, and sits by my back bumper for a while. He gets right on the side of me, and then he just looks at me, looks at the road, then looks at me. Im like, wtf?

I cut over to the other lane to make a left turn, as that motherfucker drives past me going straight, he spits on my car! right on the bumper! Im a very nonviolent person, so i didnt think anything of it. hell, hes like 20 feet tall and like 30 million pounds, im only 5'6 and i weigh 131 lbs, that bitch would flatten me in an instant.

Even in paradise theres always assholes.

I love Mokes :)
I always here how my friends and family on Maui are being told Haole go home etc except when i am there...maybe the Mokes don't like it when the Haoles is bigger and meaner then them 8)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
"eh, fawking haole, get off my aina, go back home"! :rollinglaugh:

I never get that...i always get

Dam brah you one big haole...you like poi :dancing6:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was getting nervous I thought something was wrong with me cause I can't understand what you guys are saying

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Fets said:
I was getting nervous I thought something was wrong with me cause I can't understand what you guys are saying

eh brah, no matta, is da ha-y-n style liddat......

eh, no get nutz ah?

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
Fets said:

eh, no get nutz ah?

whats worse is me, a redneck trying to read it :D :hammer:

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Vendetta said:
68mustang5.0 said:
Fets said:

eh, no get nutz ah?

whats worse is me, a redneck trying to read it :D :hammer:

eh, FAKAWOT!!!!!!! you no like it, no read! I buss you up buu! brah, no mess wit me, i from waianae liddat!

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online