Mustang Cobra's Suck (LOL)

ripper

Reaction score
Ok we need a mod to change 68mustang5.0 name to mokestanger.

Im with you Fets i have no ideer what the hell he is sayin LOL.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
mustangs cobra's do suck, they suck more air than my GT..and more air= more gas = more powwa. :-[

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am hoping to run into this guy again. Then I can show him how much my Cobra sucks. I need to put this Toyota driving maggot in his place.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
mustangs cobra's do suck, they suck more air than my GT..and more air= more gas = more powwa. :-[

more gas = more trips to the gas station :(

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
ahhhh so :aresehole:'s are everywhere........ :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

THIS IS TRUE

:eek:utofcloset:

I call is "penis envy" it fits, somehow... lol.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Ok we need a mod to change 68mustang5.0 name to mokestanger.

Im with you Fets i have no ideer what the hell he is sayin LOL.

WHAT?!!!!! Brah, you like get nutz wit me? brah, i mess you up, inoskedu buu. I train MMA liddat. I from waianae liddat!

96797 REPRESENT!!!!

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

ok ill stop now. lol

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
68 is a regular on TV...he's the drunk guy who is always in the park on Dog The Bounty Hunter :drunk:

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
wow, looks like some people here have been to hawaii and been learning the lingo...lol

Just for the record, i am not hawaiian....im Portuguese filipino and puerto rican....and i do NOT talk like that on a daily basis...lol

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
mmmm

Portegee sausage and sticky rice :dancing6:

So bob, whens the next time you going to Maui? You gonna get on the superferry and go to Oahu?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going in Aug, my sister is here now so it will be my turn to visit her. Not that i need my arm twisted to go to Maui to see my family :)
Is the Ferry finished yet? I remember them saying June/July but i forgot to ask if its running...i will use it frequently when i am there for sure since i have never been to Oahu and its good for you guys since the only 1/4 mile is on Maui. Now you can just put your car on the boat and come over...then sleep on the beach and meet some Maui hotties 8)

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
rofl i understand you had kids in your car and stuff..

luckily for me, i just had two buddies in mine when this happened on two separate occasions.

the first time.. about 6 kids in a 4 door something crappy were sitting at a light beside me.. i was turning left, they were going straight. taking a left would put me on a highway (small like city highway) and then straight took you through a neighboorhood, normally used in my city as a shortcut from the city highway to a major road on the other side...

well i was turning left, they were going straight, light turns green the driver yells out "YOUR CAR SUCKS" then starts to drive..

well i said "F*** no you didn't say that" and i jumped on it infront of him.. i stopped in the middle of the road right when we got into the neighboorhood.. so only two cars were in the entrance.. everyone else was blocked off in the middle of the intersection.. i jumped out of my car and said "WTF did you say? say it again!"

haha i think i scared the sh*t out of all 6 of them because the driver was trying to backup and go around me.. im not big either by any means.. 6'0 130lbs BARELY.. i think my car scared him more than myself..

the other time was the exact same except i just pulled next to the people (they were taking the left and i was going straight, same intersection) and then my buddy flipped them off lol.

That sounds like a really good way to get shot.

Does it really matter that much what a bunch of dumb kids think about your car?

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I'm going in Aug, my sister is here now so it will be my turn to visit her. Not that i need my arm twisted to go to Maui to see my family :)
Is the Ferry finished yet? I remember them saying June/July but i forgot to ask if its running...i will use it frequently when i am there for sure since i have never been to Oahu and its good for you guys since the only 1/4 mile is on Maui. Now you can just put your car on the boat and come over...then sleep on the beach and meet some Maui hotties 8)

The ferry is done, its on its way here as we speak. About another week and itll be here. They should be starting service about mid july.

But what sucks about the maui track, its open once a month, and they only hold pro gas races :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online