mustang de-mod underway

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
the previous owner did some stuff that im sure made the car more fun for someone looking for a cool toy but we are trying to turn it back into a commuter. we have ditched the underdrive pullies that seemed to make charging the car a bit more of a chore and since the car sees traffic, made temps a little higher than they needed to be. also, rear seat delete ment that we couldnt take friends with us and were always having to ride with others.

scored some stock cloths and rear seats for 150.

replacing these. the seats worked , they just hurt.

and why do they even make these things? really? 5 hp? lol

also put speakers in the rear since the previous owner thought they were not needed. the fronts were in such bad shape they needed replaced something awful. also got a new head unit so we can have bluetooth and an aux cable connection. life is getting better.

if anyone wants the stuff im taking out let me know. ill give you a good deal :cool:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
nope nope nope underdrive pullies can NEVAR hurt a car! Your alt will thank you now and good news is that those pullies will sell in 20 mins on CL or on here if you want too ship them. I had them, best thing I ever did was buy my UDP's used keep my stock pullies too put back on. Was able too sell them for what I had in them, only damage done was burning up the alt.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
What would you want for the front seats? I feel like shipping would kill me

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
damn i want those seats but like sleepin_sn95 said its too much in shipping anyway. i'd love to take a trip in the stang out there to florida tho lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had Justin send me his corbeaus on greyhound shipping. Can't remember the exact cost I thought it was around $80.

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
What would you want for the front seats? I feel like shipping would kill me
the drivers side upholstery is shot. i wouldnt feel good charging more than like 150 for the pair of them. the passenger side has the plastic rings missing where the belts go through. i think i have the unused harnesses around here somewhere. to be safe, id count on recovering them both. the frames are good on both. if someone seriously wants them, pm me.

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
reinstalling amp to rear of the seat and now putting in the passenger front and well be all done here.

dog is supervising making sure the work is up to his standards.

the truck wheels were black the other day :cry: damn brake dust.

CY SN95

Reaction score
Do you still have the rear seat delete? How much would you want for that? You can pm me with a price if you'd like. Thanks.

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
Do you still have the rear seat delete? How much would you want for that? You can pm me with a price if you'd like. Thanks.
probably like 20 bucks and whatever it costs to ship it.

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
got everything all buttoned up and done. sooo much more comfortable for a daily driver.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
nice work so far. i like the contrast between the color of the seats and the other interior parts, looks really good

OP
OP
V8RUMBL

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
good lookin dog.
yes, he is. i get people asking all the time to breed him but since he was an adoption from an animal shelter, they gave him the snip before i was allowed to take him.

Any way you could get a price on shipping? And possibly a pic with it out of the car?
no offense, but your reg date and post count are two warnings not to do online business dealings. if you were local, id do it, but not shipping anything to an unknown.

nice work so far. i like the contrast between the color of the seats and the other interior parts, looks really good
the plan is leather one day with power seats. hopefully 03 cobras. until they drop in price, these are much better than the previous seats.

CY SN95

Reaction score
no offense, but your reg date and post count are two warnings not to do online business dealings. if you were local, id do it, but not shipping anything to an unknown.

QUOTE]

No problem, I understand. I've been screwed over before too so I know some people will be on the defense. Not looking to scam anyone, just looking for a good deal since my car is put away for the winter and I have some time to work on it. Thanks though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online