" Mustang going to China"

8BangerStangs

Reaction score
Once they are in China....the'll drive for a long long time anyways. Imagine the'll be flying off the roads over there rampantly. Will have to raise the seats an average of 4 inches!
This will make for some great Youtube crash videos. Maybe I'll make a custom blog in preparation called (MeDumHo)

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
Once they are in China....the'll drive for a long long time anyways. Imagine the'll be flying off the roads over there rampantly. Will have to raise the seats an average of 4 inches!
This will make for some great Youtube crash videos. Maybe I'll make a custom blog in preparation called (MeDumHo)

Nah no need to raise the seats, just replace the stock seat foam w tmi's sport foam. On another forum I once read about a guy who was 5'7" and w the seat all the way down his hair was brushing the headliner.
I've replaced a lot of sensors in my ole gal. So she's probably 40% made in China.
If a Chinese guy had one in China the locals would probably tease him for driving an "American piece of crap" and refer to him as the equivalent that we use "ricer."

Don't Sext and Drive.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the mustang is looked at in China much how the supra is looked at here.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online