Mustang madness

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cj's pony parts is having a contest. I hate to be one of those guys begging for votes but they picked my car to be part of the top 16 so here I am now in my usual broken engrish and bad spellin beggin :) . I know I have some friends here that will be happy to vote for me and I thank you but how about the votes I need to buy? How much will it cost me are we talking a tank of gas at current prices or something as high as a 10mm socket(PLEASE not the 10mm). In all seriousness voting for my block opens tomorrow so I am just giving a heads up. The winner gets a $1k gift cert and I know it will probably be won by some insta-girl with 15k followers that just puts on daisy dukes and posts a pic but its worth a try.
n4twTwb.jpg

you can go here to vote again starting tomorrow.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/contests/mustang-madness

I am in the west category under Scott S (ttocs is scott backwards if you wondered) and I would be willing to enter negotiations for what a vote would cost me, after you have voted :) as it might take a while to get all the checks in the mail(since I will have to find as many old/bad checks as I can).

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Voted for ya, free of charge! Early polls show you WAAAY behind, but Forum members obviously haven’t voted yet. Never mind her Daisy Dukes, you may need to pull the Dolphin shorts out of the bottom of your shorts drawer and post up!! ROFLMFAO

Last edited:
OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Voted for ya, free of charge! Early polls show you WAAAY behind, but Forum members obviously haven’t voted yet.

Yea I just started to hit the forums and facebook to rally votes. I am not worried but the car is a beast. I didn't include all the body mods I did because it would have been such a long list of little stuff...

Thanks everyone.

Zutz23

Reaction score
Casted my vote. They put you up against an unrealistic car. That guys has 3x the money you do invested into his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Cj's pony parts is having a contest. I hate to be one of those guys begging for votes but they picked my car to be part of the top 16 so here I am now in my usual broken engrish and bad spellin beggin :) . I know I have some friends here that will be happy to vote for me and I thank you but how about the votes I need to buy? How much will it cost me are we talking a tank of gas at current prices or something as high as a 10mm socket(PLEASE not the 10mm). In all seriousness voting for my block opens tomorrow so I am just giving a heads up. The winner gets a $1k gift cert and I know it will probably be won by some insta-girl with 15k followers that just puts on daisy dukes and posts a pic but its worth a try.
n4twTwb.jpg

you can go here to vote again starting tomorrow.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/contests/mustang-madness

I am in the west category under Scott S (ttocs is scott backwards if you wondered) and I would be willing to enter negotiations for what a vote would cost me, after you have voted :) as it might take a while to get all the checks in the mail(since I will have to find as many old/bad checks as I can).

I got u :)

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Casted my vote. They put you up against an unrealistic car. That guys has 3x the money you do invested into his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually if you look at the list, its long but boring and nothing to the motor. He lists a shorty antenna and a custom shift knob and shift boot for example. I didn't list that I deleted my antenna/gas door or that I have a custom shift boot with a custom switch panel and a custom gauges, ect. If I made a list of all the little details I would have had a list 3x longer.

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
actually if you look at the list, its long but boring and nothing to the motor. He lists a shorty antenna and a custom shift knob and shift boot for example. I didn't list that I deleted my antenna/gas door or that I have a custom shift boot with a custom switch panel and a custom gauges, ect. If I made a list of all the little details I would have had a list 3x longer.

He just looks like the typical guy following trends, I think his wrap is modeled after some youtuber's if i remember right. Personally don't really like the wrap either, yours looks classy, n his is trendy.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am not knocking him. Its a cool car. I am with in 10% now. I have had a couple of people tell me that their email was not accepted which sucks.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ok folks we have pulled with in 3% now. If you did vote be sure to check your email/junk mail box as there will be an email there to confirm that you voted and if you do not click on that link, it does not count.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks folks polling closed and I won %54 - %46. The bad news is that in 10 days I have to do it all over again in 10 days against another s550 but with a larger instagram following so I will need all the help I can get. Maybe we can show them the SN is not the red headed stepchild of the mustang world that so many seem to think.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Poll is closed, so..... Winner, winner... chicken dinner! Congrats, Scott. Well deserved given that sweet ride of yours!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online