For Sale Mustang Morgue Moving Sale!!! SSR Wheels

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Bump! New in box Fays2 Watts Link for 79-04 Mustangs. Retails at $695 plus shipping. Sale price $550 plus shipping.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
+1

And I need a 99/01 cobra front bumper :p

Do you have a good pair of dark charcoal coupe front seat belts?

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I need a Termi rear bumper thats not $500+. Even a slightly damaged one would work :)

Haha you and about 20 other people I know... Wish I had some.

+1

And I need a 99/01 cobra front bumper :p
Do you have a good pair of dark charcoal coupe front seat belts?

Sorry I do not have a 99/01 Cobra bumper at the moment. I do have a nice driver side dark charcoal belt but not a pair. If you are interested in that single belt it would be $15 plus shipping.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Haha you and about 20 other people I know... Wish I had some.

Sorry I do not have a 99/01 Cobra bumper at the moment. I do have a nice driver side dark charcoal belt but not a pair. If you are interested in that single belt it would be $15 plus shipping.

Do you have a pair of belts in another colour (other than tan)? If not, I'd be interested in the driver's belt if it's in good working condition.

What is the steeda shifter for? Or just the handle?

Have any 04 GT side scoops inserts?
Wiring for 04 GT driver side fog light? I think mine is bad right at the bulb plug.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Do you have a pair of belts in another colour (other than tan)? If not, I'd be interested in the driver's belt if it's in good working condition. What is the steeda shifter for? Or just the handle? Have any 04 GT side scoops inserts? Wiring for 04 GT driver side fog light? I think mine is bad right at the bulb plug.

That is the only front one I have at the moment. They usually go pretty fast. The Steeda Tri-Ax is handle only, I should clarify that on the post. I do not have any side skirt inserts but I do have a power distribution harness for a 01-04 GT that has the fog light plugs on it. If you are just looking for that individual plug, I have that as well.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Bump. Tri-Ax shifter handle sold. Forged crankshaft sold. Trunk lid sold. 96-98 GT rear bumper added. 01-04 Dark Charcoal dash added.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online