Mustang Newbie From Missouri

Racer 1966

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Randy and come here from Joplin MO. This site was recommended to me by a co-worker friend/member here but I'm not sure of his user name. My son and I picked up a 95 5.0 GT for a project for us to work on together. Everything is new to my son but just the Mustang specifics will be new to me as I have been tinkering with cars for 30+ years. This looks like a good place for help with the specifics and since we are starting with a $750 car with several known issues,I'm sure we will have plenty of questions. I'll try to post the questions in the appropriate areas. Here's a quick pic of our car to get started,Happy New to all and thanks for having us on this forum!

xpqyxs.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Great to see a father son project, that's where mine started. Have fun!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! If you've got a bunch of projects planned, you should start a build thread.

Barner1

Reaction score
Nice ride! Father/son is the way to do it! There was a guy on here from Joplin who had a white GT. I can't remember has name though. Havent seen nothing out of him in a while.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome, this forum is really one of the best resources for learning about sn95s

OP
OP
R

Racer 1966

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! If you've got a bunch of projects planned, you should start a build thread.

I may consider the project thread,we have a lot we will be doing to this car. First up is a trans rebuild.

Welcome! Looks like a deal at $750

It's an ok deal. The camera hides a lot of stuff.

Welcome to the site! Looks pretty clean. All bone stock?

Actually it has a lot of bolt on's. You can see the hood and bullitt rims,inside are billet lock knobs and e-brake handle,underneath are Tokiko struts,lowering springs and sway bars and under the hood is a performance strut brace,Ford Racing plug wires, CAI,BBK shorty headers,offroad x-pipe and Flowmasters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online