Mustang Sequential LED Taillight Kit

Clutch Cargo

Reaction score
Always liked the tail lights of my 94 Mustang but lately I have thinking when I get the car painted to switch to the 96-98 tail lights and add the Sequential Taillight Kit. Problem is, looks like CJ Pony Parts no longer carries it. :( Anybody know where one might be able to still grab one of these:

saw this at Walmart sight but think it still needs the flasher and even then it might not work:

Thanks, Clutch

TrickVert

Reaction score
I used this kit when I had 96-98 taillights in my '95. I enjoyed them for a couple of years, but eventually realized the error of my ways, and repented on the blasphemy. I reinstalled the stock lights and have been on the righteous path ever since. You too, will regret the decision to stray from the horizontal herd. Maybe not right away, but you will. ;)

PinkieT

Reaction score
I have splice-in kits on both my 98 and my wife's 98. I like them a lot. Buying the special turn signal solenoid that slows them down helped with the look. It has been so long I forget where I got the kit.

OP
OP
C

Clutch Cargo

Reaction score
Thanks garrittpwl

I'll give 'em a call. I see that they have a big posted say will not fit '94s but that's assuming your trying to use it with the default 94 tail lights.

Randall Garner

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Always liked the tail lights of my 94 Mustang but lately I have thinking when I get the car painted to switch to the 96-98 tail lights and add the Sequential Taillight Kit. Problem is, looks like CJ Pony Parts no longer carries it. :( Anybody know where one might be able to still grab one of these:

saw this at Walmart sight but think it still needs the flasher and even then it might not work:

Thanks, Clutch
Check lmr, American muscle

chithead

Reaction score
Wow, I just saw a Meter4it kit this weekend on the FB Marketplace and am trying to get it. Sequential tail lights should have been a factory deal for sure.

TrickVert

Reaction score
You will need bulb harnesses for dual filament bulbs to replace the innermost lights on the 94-95, otherwise you'll only be blinking two lamps.

Gregomatic

Reaction score
I was thrilled when I got my LED sequentials, it made my 2000 look more like a 2004.

But honestly, if mine wasn't a New Edge, I don't think I'd want sequentials. I'm fairly certain I'd be on the straight and narrow with the horizontals...
:shrug:

badass98svt

Reaction score
I have had sequential on my 98 since 2004, and before that I had them on my 97.
I've always liked the look, and the throw back to the old Shelbys.

There is a write up somewhere on how to make your own also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online