Mustang Week 2014!

Discussion in 'LateModel Restoration' started by [email protected], May 15, 2014.

1. Jarrod@latemodel

[email protected] Active Member

July 14-20th. Get all the latest Mustang Week 2014 info here! Dates, cruise info, pictures and videos! We have it. All the MW14 coverage you could want!

[​IMG]

2. ttocs

ttocs Legend

I need a mustang week up here that I can drive too....

3. Kboss87

Kboss87 Member

I'll be driving down in my 94 Cobra from PA. See you there!

4. D3VST8R96GT

D3VST8R96GT Well-Known Member

Its was... mustang week Myrtle beach... where it all began

The D3V

5. Jarrod@latemodel

[email protected] Active Member

Mustang Week crew is proud to announce the Autocross Driving School presented by BFGoodrich will take place on July 15, 2014. This amazing Auto-x event will be hosted by Terry Earwood. There will be two classes with 26 slots in each class. These will surely fill fast so be sure to click on the links below to register now!
    [h=4]STAGE 1 CLASS[/h]The Stage 1 Class will be perfect for those Mustang Enthusiasts that are new to the sport of Auto-x and want to learn from the professionals. This class will run from 10am – 1pm. Click here to register: Mustang Week Stage 1 Autocross Registration.
    [h=4]STAGE 2 CLASS[/h]The stage 2 class will is for those Mustang Enthusiasts who have participated in previous Mustang Week Autocross events or they are experienced Auto-x drivers. Click here to register:Mustang Week Stage 2 Autocross Registration.

6. pilks

pilks Active Member

Im leaving tomorrow, staying with family overnight in VA and driving down the rest of the way monday morning. Going to be a great week in the 2013 GT

7. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

I can't decide if I'm going or not. I still have a broken ass car sitting in my driveway...

8. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

Yep! I'll be there. But not in my car. Look for the sexy (sarcasm) black dodge caliber base model that my buddies dad gave him to use -___- haha