Mustang week 2k15 July 13-18

itsblue95

Reaction score
It's that time of the year again to start planning for the best week of the year! Who will be in attendance this year? I wasn't able to make it down last year but will be this year. For those of you that do not know it is in Myrtle beach South Carolina.

punched281

Reaction score
I am coming in from Colorado too! Flying in, going to be a honeymoon destination for me and my bride to be!

Flying in to Atlanta and picking up a mustang to piddle around in.

I would love to drive, but that is too much pressure for things to go right on our honeymoon.

OP
OP
itsblue95

itsblue95

Reaction score
I am coming in from Colorado too! Flying in, going to be a honeymoon destination for me and my bride to be!

Flying in to Atlanta and picking up a mustang to piddle around in.

I would love to drive, but that is too much pressure for things to go right on our honeymoon.

awesome! Only only way you're wife wouldn't enjoy it is if she hated mustangs, the beach, and shopping. It would be nice to meet some of you guys.

punched281

Reaction score
awesome! Only only way you're wife wouldn't enjoy it is if she hated mustangs, the beach, and shopping. It would be nice to meet some of you guys.

Haha thanks, lucky for me I think she will enjoy the mustangs and the beach more than shopping. We are so freaking excited to go.

Would be sweet to meet everyone!

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
Me and my wife will be driving my new sonic blue terminator from Iowa. Will be our 3rd straight year in attendance but the first time I decided to drive down. actually looking forward to it, gonna make a fun road trip out of it. It would be fun to cruise with people if our paths meet!

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Every time I think about Mustang Week, I think about those videos of morons crashing into the crowd and on coming traffic while leaving the festival.

OP
OP
itsblue95

itsblue95

Reaction score
Me and my wife will be driving my new sonic blue terminator from Iowa. Will be our 3rd straight year in attendance but the first time I decided to drive down. actually looking forward to it, gonna make a fun road trip out of it. It would be fun to cruise with people if our paths meet!

What day are you heading down? I will be heading down with a few people on that Saturday and coming back the following Sunday. I live in south indiana not sure if you'll be going through indiana Ohio or kentucky but if you did maybe we can meet up and roll down together!?

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
this is the route I was looking to take. I've always wanted to see Nashville so I was gonna drive through there but nothing is set in stone yet. We were planning on leaving Friday after work and getting as far as we could (hopefully around st loius) then finishing up the drive Saturday.

OP
OP
itsblue95

itsblue95

Reaction score
Well if you end up going the indiana, Ohio, and kentucky route let me know. We could meet up in Lexington Kentucky and ride the rest of the 10 hrs there

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Dont forget about meeting me...;)

Itsblue95, I live 45min from you. Im in Louisville from time to time and the next time I come around, ill hit you up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online