Mustangs in Germany

SonicStang

Reaction score
For those of you who think old Europe has no Muscle Cars here's something to convince ya: A member of my club put this video together, some Stangs in action. Let me know what you think! By the way I am the guy with the Malt Whiskey shirt. VIDEO!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice Vid. Those barracks sure have not changed in 20 years. When I was in Germany, one of the guys had his 1984 GT and anouther had his 1978 Trans Am.

Sure do miss that Licher Beer and Asbach and Cola.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
SonicStang said:
Yeah of course those Barracks didn't change!

I should not say they did not change. They closed the post I was stationed at back in I think 1997. Now all the buildings have been torn down, and it is supposed to become a trucking hub, or something.

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
SonicStang said:
Yeah of course those Barracks didn't change!

I should not say they did not change. They closed the post I was stationed at back in I think 1997. Now all the buildings have been torn down, and it is supposed to become a trucking hub, or something.

In Bitburg some companies bought old barracks to rent them out. Funny are the old hangars, they're mostly altered to company buildings or warehouses.

Wesman

Reaction score
I never would have guessed there are that many Mustang enthusiasts in Germany...very cool.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Awesome vid - *sigh* so many great Mustang clubs in the world... I wish there was a decent one around here... :-\

r_suh

Reaction score
Greggerex said:
Awesome vid - *sigh* so many great Mustang clubs in the world... I wish there was a decent one around here... :-\
East coast stangers .. move to bc and join us

vid was freaking awsome. thought i didn't see any autobaun runs :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online