Mustangs Kicking A$$ on Pinks!

NYC94GT

Active Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Anyone notice this?? There have been a lot of 5.0's showing up and kicking ass on "Pinks". It's good to see that. Last night on "Pinks ALL OUT" the little Import that could made it to the final four until he ran up against a sweet read fox body. :rice: :hammer:
 

Passenger

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
0
They are recording an episode of All out here next Saturday. :)
 

LI98GT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
9
Location
Long Island, NY
I'm liking the all out version of Pinks sooo much better. Stangs are representing both versions for sure!
 

95Boss

Active Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
623
Reaction score
0
My favorite was that blonde chick from Florida last season with the SN95. She lost in the best of five, but she did herself proud. Great episode and nice to see that girl drive the way she did. If there was going to be an episode of Pinks or Pinks All Out within 200 miles of here. I would not miss it. They are my favorite showa on the tube. Great concept for TV.
 

quickstang_1994

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
2,208
Reaction score
12
Location
Cross Anchor, SC
I like the show but they should make pinks like pinks all out (I hate seeing liers get up their saying my cars a 13's car and it really being a 10 sec car)
 

95Boss

Active Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
623
Reaction score
0
quickstang_1994 said:
I like the show but they should make pinks like pinks all out (I hate seeing liers get up their saying my cars a 13's car and it really being a 10 sec car)

Sign of the times. Everyone wants an edge. Rich usually keeps these guys fairly honest. It seems the cheaters are usually pricks and the majority of the time they lose. I wouldn't have the cajones to risk my car. If I lost it, the guy would be winning a car with a puddle of yellow stuff in the driver seat. :noes:
 

94Vert

Active Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
NYC94GT said:
Anyone notice this?? There have been a lot of 5.0's showing up and kicking ass on "Pinks". It's good to see that. Last night on "Pinks ALL OUT" the little Import that could made it to the final four until he ran up against a sweet read fox body. :rice: :hammer:

i hated to see that import beat the terminator though. if he could have kept traction he would have won. i think there have been more mustangs than any other car.
 

trav_19

Legend
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Messages
5,615
Reaction score
0
yeah i didn't like seeing a import whoop the snake but glad that a stang took it...and i could never risk putting my car on the line...but people dont go there with cars they like...they buy junk and build them for the show...still if i lost i would blow the motor and then hand over the keys haha
 

94Vert

Active Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
you guys are still watching that show ?? :eek:utofcloset:

what was on last night was not a regular episode of pinks it was" all out" where they pick 16 cars and they all race for 10 g's they don't put their cars on the line.
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
11
95Boss said:
My favorite was that blonde chick from Florida last season with the SN95. She lost in the best of five, but she did herself proud. Great episode and nice to see that girl drive the way she did. If there was going to be an episode of Pinks or Pinks All Out within 200 miles of here. I would not miss it. They are my favorite showa on the tube. Great concept for TV.

She was a whiney little bitch and couldn't drive.
 

ripper

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
3,323
Reaction score
4
I watched it and all i got to say is LMFAO ANOTHER GM BITES THE DUST! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

95PGTTech

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
0
if you're talking about the black stang that ran the import, that was a 97 cobra with a huge frigging front mount. the convertible that lost traction and let out of it because "I didn't want to hit the wall." :hammer: O0
 

jfor441

Legend
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
8,810
Reaction score
2
TRUUBLE said:
95Boss said:
My favorite was that blonde chick from Florida last season with the SN95. She lost in the best of five, but she did herself proud. Great episode and nice to see that girl drive the way she did. If there was going to be an episode of Pinks or Pinks All Out within 200 miles of here. I would not miss it. They are my favorite showa on the tube. Great concept for TV.

She was a whiney little bitch and couldn't drive.

Yeah she was. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her and tell her to stuff a hot dog in her mouth.
 

95Boss

Active Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
623
Reaction score
0
She was a whiney little bitch and couldn't drive.
[/quote]

Yeah she was. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her and tell her to stuff a hot dog in her mouth.
[/quote]

Talk is cheap. At least she had the gumption to go on the show and give it a try. I kind of liked her. Hey, she had the right kind of car.
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
11
95Boss said:
She was a whiney little bitch and couldn't drive.

Yeah she was. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her and tell her to stuff a hot dog in her mouth.
[/quote]

Talk is cheap. At least she had the gumption to go on the show and give it a try. I kind of liked her. Hey, she had the right kind of car.
[/quote]

She didn't have any problems a stiff dick in the ass wouldn't cure . . . :pimp2:
 

ripper

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
3,323
Reaction score
4
TRUUBLE said:
95Boss said:
She was a whiney little bitch and couldn't drive.

Yeah she was. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her and tell her to stuff a hot dog in her mouth.

Talk is cheap. At least she had the gumption to go on the show and give it a try. I kind of liked her. Hey, she had the right kind of car.
[/quote]

She didn't have any problems a stiff dick in the ass wouldn't cure . . . :pimp2:
[/quote]


Now you sound like Fets :eek:
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
11
It's just embarrassing to see people out there with cars that are breakin shit and leaking all over the place. My car goes round after round after round 10.2x every pass . . . no breaky no leaky.

As far as her gumption is concerned, it wasn't her car . . . so why should she give a shit? Give me a car to put on the line and I'll go on Pinks. But . . . I ain't gonna risk a $50,000 race car against some bozo who is going to negotiate me out of lengths to get my car.

Now . . . Pinks All Out is a different story. I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat.
 

GDawg

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
1
Pinks is all about lying and sandbagging. But I guess that's racing... ::)

I must have not seen any recent Pinks cause I think I've only seen one Mustang win so far. :dunno:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
77,727
Messages
1,508,826
Members
15,149
Latest member
gregssn96

Members online

Top