Musturds 1996 mystic cobra build

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks guys , I'll get a bunch more pics tomorrow when I pull it out of the shop and drive it home she's getting insured tomorrow because she's ready for the road

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea used the mystic to jump the race car lol . Gotta get it in for a new tune it's grumpy af

turion94

Reaction score
You definitely got a good deal but why talk the poor guy down $500 bucks knowing full well you were stealing it for $3k? Nice car though. I guess his loss your gain.

Reaction score
because why not? lol if the kid who sold him the car actually knew what he had he wouldnt have sold it for so cheap. also mustard why did you leave on the front bumper plates? i would have left them off if i went over the whole car to repaint it

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
because why not? lol if the kid who sold him the car actually knew what he had he wouldnt have sold it for so cheap. also mustard why did you leave on the front bumper plates? i would have left them off if i went over the whole car to repaint it

Sometimes I get vehicle inspections for no front plate

Reaction score
Do they not care if it's displayed on the inside of the car? Nearly everyone, except for sf muni because they're dicks, could care less for no front plates here. Unless a cop pulls you over and is in a bad mood but doesn't really have anything good to use BUT you have no front plate at all then they will be butt hurt about it and give you a fix it ticket

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That thing is looking good! The paint looks like it's in great condition for a driver. I'm still jealous you found this

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea it's not bad for a driver I'll re do it in winter . First things first full new exhaust this week and a short throw

turion94

Reaction score
Yeah a local CL ad has one for sale for $8k with the same mileage and claims it's a steal for that price. Maybe I'll go offer him $2500.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Coilovers raised all the way?

On the yellow car ? No not even close I raised the back because I normally run 28's but I scored these 27's for 150 bucks .i raised the front a bit so it doesn't pull the front end as high on take off

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
Great find...just be ready to spend big $$$ on the paint..its close to 2k a gallon..its the reason i havent been shopping for a hood for mine.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Great find...just be ready to spend big $$$ on the paint..its close to 2k a gallon..its the reason i havent been shopping for a hood for mine.

Yea I know how much the paint is I work at a paint and performance shop the paint is livable but I'm picky

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Haven't done much with the car threw some 99 Cobras on it and that's really about it just put lots of miles on her .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online