my 1/4 mile?

VulcanGT

Reaction score
hey guys, im sure you get a lot of questions like this, but im just curious. ive never ran my pony at the track, but im wondering what i would run in the 1/4 mile if i were a pretty good driver. the mods list as 3.73's, K&N FIPK, O/R H-pipe, Super 40 Mufflers, 2200 stall, transgo shift kit, 285/40 EMT's in the rear, FRPP 9MM wires, smog delete, fiberglass 96 cobra hood, and soon to have a trickflow track heat intake. I havent gotten it yet, but lets pretend its there ;D im trying to mod my way into 13's all motor before my nitrous, and im just wondering if im close with the setup ive listed. if im not there, what other minor mods could i do first before any more major mods?

281powered

Reaction score
somewhere between 9.78@151mph and 14.5@96mph :hammer: well i would guess mid to low 14's and maybe really high 13's due to having some EMT's in the rear but that would be with perfect driver and conditions :-\

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
VulcanGT said:
hey guys, im sure you get a lot of questions like this, but im just curious. ive never ran my pony at the track, but im wondering what i would run in the 1/4 mile if i were a pretty good driver. the mods list as 3.73's, K&N FIPK, O/R H-pipe, Super 40 Mufflers, 2200 stall, transgo shift kit, 285/40 EMT's in the rear, FRPP 9MM wires, smog delete, fiberglass 96 cobra hood, and soon to have a trickflow track heat intake. I havent gotten it yet, but lets pretend its there ;D im trying to mod my way into 13's all motor before my nitrous, and im just wondering if im close with the setup ive listed. if im not there, what other minor mods could i do first before any more major mods?

your mods are pretty short, figure and extra 20rhwp for the h-pipe / mufflers / and K&N then you DO have gears with a stall so that will easily cut over half a second off your 1/4 ET ( I know because I've been thru TWO autos with the same ) So with this in mind you could take maybe 3/4 to a FULL second off the STOCK time and that should be pretty close to where you are. I think stock autos ran High 15's so you may be in the mid to high 14's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online