My 1997 Boss Shinoda Mustang

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
This is my Pearl white/Blue Boss Shinoda. It is the last car Larry Shinoda built before he passed away. It has a Paxton SN-93 supercharger, prototype heads, prototype Bassani O/R/ X pipe, Hurst shifter, and Accel packs, to name a few. The car has approx. 400+ HP. and has been featured in MM&FF, 5.0, was unveiled at the front doors of SEMA in 1997, and was owned by Cragar wheels. For more info go to...
http://www.teamshinoda.com/rob_poston.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]

badass98svt

Reaction score
Hmmm...Very interesting history.
I love Shinoda's Chin spoilers.

Anymore pics?
Oh ya, and welcome!

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Hmmm...Very interesting history.
I love Shinoda's Chin spoilers.

Anymore pics?
Oh ya, and welcome!

The splitters are nice, and functional. They take out steering wheel vibration and get up to speed a lot quicker. The wing is even more functional! Though the splitters list for $255, we can get them for $225, if anybody is interested. They are fiberglass.
Thanks for the welcome.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow what a collection of stangs, hot damn. welcome to the site again, hope you stick around with all these amazing rides...howd u find out about us by the way?

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
SlickGT said:
Love the car but those wheels are fugly

Yeah, I was not a big fan of the wheels either, but with the car being what it is with the history and all (especially since Larry Shinoda designed the wheels for that car), I couldn't change them. They do grow on you after a while though... took me two months. O0

SMOKE

Reaction score
Welcome .... very rare car indeed.
Don't see many authentic ones on the car show circuit.

Certainly not a few years ago.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
wow what a collection of stangs, hot damn. welcome to the site again, hope you stick around with all these amazing rides...howd u find out about us by the way?

Thanks! Yeah, I have had so many offers to join Mustang forums (seems like a new one pops up every week) lately, but I was asked by a MustangsForums.com guy to join so I thought I would check it out. This one is a good size, and a ton of good people who really know what they are talking about... yup, I think I'll stick around to this one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online