My 335/30/18s :)

JonBeast

Legend
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
6,275
Reaction score
137
Location
Boston
I can't show you the wheels...because my front tires havent arrived yet....but here's a little peek at the MEATS :dancing6: 335/30/18s

tirecomparisonkl1.jpg


meats3rw6.jpg


meats2wk9.jpg


meats1qx8.jpg


Front tires should arrive tomorrow, or friday, so I'll get the fronts mounted and get all new pics!
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
:santa_shocked: :santa_shocked: :santa_shocked: :santa_shocked:

how much did those cost? i have the same tires on my car, but 275/40/18 and they go for a little over $300 for that size...they most have cost you a fortune.
 

JonBeast

Legend
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
6,275
Reaction score
137
Location
Boston
19mustang95 said:
:santa_shocked: :santa_shocked: :santa_shocked: :santa_shocked:

how much did those cost? i have the same tires on my car, but 275/40/18 and they go for a little over $300 for that size...they most have cost you a fortune.
They came with the rear wheels....I got 18x9 18x10.5" wheels, with 335s out back for 675 shipped, and I have 275/35 Michelin Pilot Sports in the mail, got em for 162 shipped. So my whole setup came to a total of about $840.

Once those tires come, I'll show teh wheels :bunny3:
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
sweet, im getting some BFG Drag Radials 315-35-18's this week, those look sweet on your car
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
JonBeast said:
They came with the rear wheels....I got 18x9 18x10.5" wheels, with 335s out back for 675 shipped, and I have 275/35 Michelin Pilot Sports in the mail, got em for 162 shipped. So my whole setup came to a total of about $840.

Once those tires come, I'll show teh wheels :bunny3:


wow, where did you get them for that cheap...and the only rims i know of that come 18x10.5 are 03 cobras, and i think saleens. :santa_huh:
 

JonBeast

Legend
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
6,275
Reaction score
137
Location
Boston
19mustang95 said:
JonBeast said:
They came with the rear wheels....I got 18x9 18x10.5" wheels, with 335s out back for 675 shipped, and I have 275/35 Michelin Pilot Sports in the mail, got em for 162 shipped. So my whole setup came to a total of about $840.

Once those tires come, I'll show teh wheels :bunny3:


wow, where did you get them for that cheap...and the only rims i know of that come 18x10.5 are 03 cobras, and i think saleens. :santa_huh:
Bought them off a guy I know from another forum...he won a contest and got free wheels, so he let his old ones go for a good price.
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
and i thought i was swinging the big dick around here. DAMN cant wait to see new pics. Hows traction? Love the first pic btw bottle cap? :rollinglaugh:
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
No more burnouts for you! Man that was an awesome deal. Show me the wheels! :noes: :noes: :noes:
 

JonBeast

Legend
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
6,275
Reaction score
137
Location
Boston
:santa_sad:
95KBGT said:
and i thought i was swinging the big dick around here. DAMN cant wait to see new pics. Hows traction? Love the first pic btw bottle cap? :rollinglaugh:
Well...I havent driven on them that much yet...but its pretty cold around here, so I'm breakin them loose pretty easily. I'm sure when we get some warm weather, I'm gonna stick like a mofo.

Lol...I started labeling the wheels...then I got a little carried away :santa_cheesy:
 

NORTON98

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Ya i was like WTF why is everything labeled...lol

Nice...any rubbing issues?
:thumb:

Mike
 

JonBeast

Legend
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
6,275
Reaction score
137
Location
Boston
NORTON98 said:
Ya i was like WTF why is everything labeled...lol

Nice...any rubbing issues?
:thumb:

Mike
They rub on my fenders if I hit a bump or something...but once I roll them, that wont be an issue.

I had to remove my quadshocks too, but since I have control arms, its no big.
 

Fets

Post Whore
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
11,013
Reaction score
2
Cot damn! :santa_shocked:

Looking good, can't way to see the rims too
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
man, what a teaser we want to see the wheels!!!! tires are humongous though!!!! nice
 

ko 5.0

Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Jon,
Looks good man, drove by them today and saw them. still waiting for the fronts thou.
 

r_suh

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
looks insane.. traction should no longer be a problem
 

JonBeast

Legend
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
6,275
Reaction score
137
Location
Boston
ko 5.0 said:
Jon,
Looks good man, drove by them today and saw them. still waiting for the fronts thou.
They are pretty damn huge haha....front tires SHOULD be here tomorrow, I'm crossing my fingers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,880
Messages
1,452,536
Members
13,568
Latest member
gunnybuck

Members online

Top