My 89 Foxbody Coupe, Freshly 5 lugged and Dressed in Drag

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks so goooood! Always wanted a notch lol. I'm convinced your secretly a druglord or something like that. Haha jk bro keep up the good work!

Z06killinsbf

Reaction score
Cabernet Red is a favorite if mine, my 89 hatch was that color and it looks killer cleaned up.

Bad ass ride, I wish it was mine lol

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Dang guys, sounds like you got me figured out. I'm a drug dealing prostitute at night and on the weekends.

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
Been following this build on instagram. Great job with it so far looks a million times better! I didn't think i'd like those wheels but after seeing them on the car I think they look great

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Any new progress?
Not really, I decided to take the pinion snubber out and cut it down a little bit. When I put it back in , I discovered that is was actually riding on the pinion snubber and now it sits on the tire. I've got to roll the fenders some more to make it clear. It looks awesome though.

And I installed this little box..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
slow90 loves him some bigs and littles :rolleyes: lol.

you do have a great eye though and i see even bigger and better things in your car building future. 1 of my favorite members to watch progress from.

gregmillie

Reaction score
Not really, I decided to take the pinion snubber out and cut it down a little bit. When I put it back in , I discovered that is was actually riding on the pinion snubber and now it sits on the tire. I've got to roll the fenders some more to make it clear. It looks awesome though.

And I installed this little box..

Still can't catch me. ;) how'd you roll the fenders I need to do mine bout to throw some 335s on

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online