My 94 GT Vert

maddog2020

Reaction score
New to the forum and mustangs -- just got this one about 2 months ago bone stock when I got it with 72K.

Mods so far:

Eibach Sportline Springs
BBK X pipe with flowmaster 40 series
FMS Bullits 18X9 fronts and 18X10 Rear
Nitto 275/35 on front 305/35 DR's on rear

A View of the meats on the rear

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

A little bass for the ride

photodisplay.php

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
car looks amazing and that ass shot is to die for. beautiful car man.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
:thumb: :thumb: Nice Ride. Give us some details on the audio setup?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice mustang, looks great.

The drop looks bad ass. I like the nitto's alot.
How do you like the ride?

the wheels look great with the red paint. are they silver or anthracite?

OP
OP
M

maddog2020

Reaction score
The ride quality is excellent with the nittos -- and I got a chance to drive them in the rain (wasn't looking forward to that) and they were better than the Fulda's I had on the stock rims

The wheels are anthracite and I wasn't sure how they would look before buying them, but I do really like the looks now!! I have had several "ricer" guys ask if the rearend was narrowed!!!

Thanks for all the compliments !!! Engine mods are coming VERY soon!!!

OP
OP
M

maddog2020

Reaction score
The stereo I will try and tell you what's in it -- I am not much of a stereo guy, but a good friend of mine runs the local Audio Express where all the work was done.

The head unit is a pioneer P480 (I think) pretty much so a plain jane looking face but lots of features that I still don't know how to use

The subs are Rockford Fosgate P2's driven by a Rockford Fosgate P6001BD - 600W single channel amp

The door and back speakers are Boston Acoustic SX 85's, I have Boston tweeters mounted on the A pillar next to the dash all powered by a Rockford Fosgate Punch P8004 - 200W X 4 channel amp

I can tell you with this setup with the top up the bass HURTS and the clarity is unbelivable. With the top down running at 70 mph and the flowmasters talking you can still hear it all very clear. I dropped teh car off and told them I just wanted something I could hear with the top down on the highway -- I picked it up and almost crapped my shorts after turning it up

This is a pic of the day I brought it home

photodisplay.php

and Now -- a little better angle to see the wheel color

photodisplay.php

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i would've went with black bullits and got a black top, but thats pretty much what alot of people do, so :thumb: for being different

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks hawt man, and btw isnt it typical for a ricer to ask..hey dude did you get your rear end narrowed. :slap: ....[gay voice] YES, and my boyfriend just loves it[/gay voice] :eek:utofcloset: My sister would know that they are just DD wheels.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man your car looks great! i love those wheels, i wouldnt change one thing about them.

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Love the wheels with the red. I kinda like the tan top too maybe im just weird :thumb:

OP
OP
M

maddog2020

Reaction score
I actually tried the black wheels first and it just didn't look right nor did the silver, so the Anthracite's worked out well I think. I wasn't liking the tan top too much when I first got the car but now it has kind of grown on me -- I am going to replace the top shortly as it has a couple small holes and a tear in it and will have to decide whether to go with the black top or stay tan -- The guy at the top shop said he could dye the current top black for about 50 bucks so I could see what it looks like with a black top and make my choice from there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online