My 94 mustang gt's clock is burnt out = /

PJSINSANE23

Reaction score
do the clocks just burn out or is it a short? i pulled it right out of the dash and it was plugged into a little connector but no light!! buy a new one from ford? junk yard? how much do they go for? i dont need gauges there and refuse to even put gauges there!! keeping it original as i can!! HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!

Jgehret

Reaction score
Find one in a junkyard pull it out then snip off a decent amount of lead after the connector. Strip the wires back, find a battery in the junkyard and see if it powers up and the functions work.

OP
OP
P

PJSINSANE23

Reaction score
does it matter if its the 94-95 with the instrument cluster and climate controls light up bluish while the 96-98s light up greenish. does it matter? lol

Jgehret

Reaction score
Shouldn't matter. I think it's been covered on here before. I'm hitting my local u pull it this coming weekend for various junk for my build with no name. If I see a clock I'll snag it for ya

OP
OP
P

PJSINSANE23

Reaction score
appreciate my friend. nice sn95 u got there by the way. you grab that clock just shoot me a price and its mine.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
when did they take out the clock pod? I took mine out to put my radar display there so I can part with mine.

Jgehret

Reaction score
Thanks, I can't take credit for the charcoal 96 gt tho. Traded a friend my 93 lx drag roller for it. The clock lists for $4 on Harry's u pull it price list. That and the shipping is all is want for it. Here's their website if ya wanna check em out. Wegotused.com I'm in no way affiliated with Harry's. It's just one of the yards that keeps an online inventory by location. Their online inventory is soft tho. Last trip I made to pennsburg the site listed 8 mustangs. They had about 20 94-04 cars

Clock pod was removed in 98 as far as I know.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
like I said am pretty sure I have mine in my desk drawer unused. I can't check till tomorrow as I am suckin on an IV again since I got sick again.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
You might have a short. I put in like 5 clocks over the life of my car and they all died sooner or later. I think it's a problem with some 94 95, stangs. The original one I pulled out had a burn mark on the actual clock connector

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online