My 95 rio red gt

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks clean. nice looking car. lower that baby and put some wheels on it along with your mods.. i need to get started on mine but I have to start my job first cause the bank is reading $0 for me.. and i think my dads is reading $0 towards my car too haha.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Nice looks cleaner than mine did when I bought it at 100K miles.

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
yeah man looks super clean I like it! I would lower it and get some clear headlights they'd look great on there!!!

im looking for someone to put some springs on for me. and i do need some new headlights. these are starting to look like old toenail yellow :puke:

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
can i lower it like maybe 1.5 all the around with some 17's and prolly 50 series or 40 series and not have to get caster plates :dunno:

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what i read... that as long as you dont go lower than 1.5-2 in. You dont need Caster/Camber plates :thumb:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest Eibach Pro Kit springs they are nice handling and you wont have to use CC plates any lower and I would. It does drop it 1.5" all around, personally I found it not low enough for my own tate but its deff better then stock and you dont really have to worry about bottoming out.

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
well ive had cars and trucks so damn low where a high school history book wouldnt go under the frame.but i do a agree these cars look like they are ready to goto a baja race or something :D so i figure that a 1.5 droip with some 17's and low ro's should put me right at the right hight..but i may be wrong.i just dont like to sit to low.i always tear stuff up as this is my daily driver.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
well ive had cars and trucks so damn low where a high school history book wouldnt go under the frame.but i do a agree these cars look like they are ready to goto a baja race or something :D

Baja - what, something like this?
(this is stock height :dunno:)
I was thinking "off road" too.

96-3.jpg

you'll like it lowered, keep us updated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online