My 95 SVT Cobra

1BadSnakeBite

Reaction score
Ive been on here a few times and am starting to visit more frequently. I have introduced myself before but will do it again. My name is Charles and currently live in Germany. Here are some pics of my 95 Cobra from when I first got it home in the garage to me putting on some mods and the most present conditon last. Still more to come over the long cold winter here.
P1020041-1.jpg

P1020211.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture008.jpg

P1020091.jpg

Picture153.jpg

Picture152.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Glad to see your in more often :dancing6:, what mods are you currently working on? Car looks great :bunny3:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome looking ride! car looks great, love the stance and the wheels? are those the DD cobra R's? we have another guy that just bought those wheels except they are anthracite color.. great looking ride!

r_suh

Reaction score
very nice cobra. dont' see too many of those :khobra:

OP
OP

1BadSnakeBite

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
awesome looking ride! car looks great, love the stance and the wheels? are those the DD cobra R's? we have another guy that just bought those wheels except they are anthracite color.. great looking ride!
Not sure what Company DD is, but I got these from O.E. Wheels off of E-bay. The company is out of Florida. They are exactly like the anthracite wheels you are talking about on the white car. That car is clean. Yours looks nice too by the way.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
1BadSnakeBite said:
TxCobrA98 said:
Not sure what Company DD is, but I got these from O.E. Wheels off of E-bay. The company is out of Florida. They are exactly like the anthracite wheels you are talking about on the white car. That car is clean. Yours looks nice too by the way.

thanks for the compliment.. yeah the guy taht just bought those (95kbgt) got the anthracites off ebay. they are going to look awesome on his DFG GT.. they look great on yours. i love black and chrome lipped wheels.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Geat looking snake, and those DD (deep dish) rims look very good!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good looking cobra.
Nice mods going on there.
You like the TKO??
Nice shifter!

Reaction score
Looks good man. Where you at in Germany? I was in Wiesbaden and Darmstadt for quite a while... good luck with the work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81