My 96 Fobra Build. Winter 2013- IRS, Coilovers, RIms, Exhaust, and Misc.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
UPDATE: New parts came in today for the car. I picked up some Maximum Motorsports standard length front a-arms, Solid rack bushings, and a bump steer kit. This only adds to the list of parts to install.....

VfqxuGS.jpg

Nl9w1xS.jpg

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Today was a beautiful day out so I cleaned the sting and took it out for some well deserved photos that aren't in the driveway!!!

Old Abandoned Warehouse Downtown

2pzLeGxl.jpg

Op6oCHsl.jpg

RhU2i7wl.jpg

jqVOR7kl.jpg

MmY2DWXl.jpg

Downtown by the Shot Tower

8Ndmv2Il.jpg

HJYE6mQl.jpg

01JI0QEl.jpg

oKZMBgJl.jpg

uvPHInrl.jpg

6HrKvWpl.jpg

Downtown Parking Ramp

DS1YVIal.jpg

Downtown Museum

zWnb2Ntl.jpg

DK03UGll.jpg

94W3FVyl.jpg

Br0sg9El.jpg

GfZ2qovl.jpg

aLlE1nGl.jpg

69a7fgGl.jpg

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Have you been in a car with a built rear suspension and a straight axle? If so how much better is the irs? Sorry for the questions but trying to justify spending the coin and time on a irs setup.

Kris

I had upper/lower control arms, lowering springs but that was it. I had all the parts to put a pan hard bar, coil overs, and better control arms but sold those to get the IRS. Compared to the stock rear with LCA and springs it is 100x better!

ralvarez

Reaction score
No spacer in front, I have no idea why they stick out so far, they are only a 265 tire. I even have a slight amount of camber..... Im going to look into it later this week. It does rub a bit on the inner fender when at full lock but other then that it doesn't rub anywhere.

beautiful car and exhaust looks AWESOME!!!!! when i had my 03/04 cobra wheels on my car the fronts stuck out like yours did too and i ran a 255 tire upfront.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online